Looking for a nice ashtray.

Started by GUNNER63755, 08/09/2016 04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GUNNER63755

OK, I am an old poot newbie to cigars.  I am looking for a large, cigar branded ceramic cigar ashtray.  Yep, I am looking for a bargain.  LOL.  I looked at ebay, but they are a bit rich for my blood.  Thought I might find one here at a better price.  I have a small humidor, lighter and cigar cutter and just need a nice ashtray.  Yes, I know.  You can buy an ashtray at WalMart, but I just want a proper one for the new hobby.  I am new here but I can supply plenty of all positive feedbacks from other sites.  Please email pic if possible and price to iceman63755@gmail.com.  Thanks much.  Mike

Longhorn

Can't help in the ceramic category, but I'd recommend a Big Stinky.  Hold a ton of ash, easy to maintain and come in a variety of finishes.  Hit Google and you'll find some at good prices.  Enjoy!

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Longhorn

Quotebstessl - 8/10/2016  3:05 AM

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=ashtray

Geez, Brian.  Hooking the new guy up with a link to Cigar Bid... You're an enabler!   :biggrin:

McBryde

He's trying to lead him down an unreturnable trail!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Longhorn

QuoteMcBryde - 8/10/2016  12:45 AM

He's trying to lead him down an unreturnable trail!

E

Poor guy. Maybe now's the time to post the legal disclaimers.  Brlesq, where are you?  :-0

nirab

QuoteLonghorn - 8/10/2016  12:05 AM

Can't help in the ceramic category, but I'd recommend a Big Stinky.  Hold a ton of ash, easy to maintain and come in a variety of finishes.  Hit Google and you'll find some at good prices.  Enjoy!

This!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

GameOfCigars

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/ashtrays/39004/stinky-tall-ashtray/

I think I will be buying the hammered copper on Friday as a birthday gift to myself.  Love that hammered copper!
"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

bstessl

QuoteLonghorn - 8/9/2016  11:26 PM

Quotebstessl - 8/10/2016  3:05 AM

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Search/?cb_search_box=ashtray

Geez, Brian.  Hooking the new guy up with a link to Cigar Bid... You're an enabler!   :biggrin:

hey,  we all have to "learn" at some point...

next is the link for humidors!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

gitfiddl

QuoteGameOfCigars - 8/10/2016  9:48 AM

Love that hammered copper!

You haven't been around my redheaded wife when she's drunk!

:-0

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nirab

Quotegitfiddl - 8/11/2016  12:36 PM

QuoteGameOfCigars - 8/10/2016  9:48 AM

Love that hammered copper!

You haven't been around my redheaded wife when she's drunk!

:-0

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

GameOfCigars

Hahaha, no I haven't, but I have been around my red headed fiancee for some time now.:beer:
"If you get hooked on scotch, then everything else just tastes wrong."

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=GameOfCigars

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

GUNNER63755

Kid Montana

If you haven't already spent the money on a new one, I have a black Padron ceramic ashtray you can have for the cost of shipping (USPS Priority Large flat rate).

I'd rather have a cigar...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.