Mountedshriner Strikes Again

Started by cmmayo, 01/23/2010 12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

Warning to everyone: If you deal with Mountedshriner, no matter how generous you are, HE WILL OUTDO YOU!

I bought some cigars from Austin for him and sent a few bonus sticks (and those were to make up for the extra cigars he sent me when we did a trade months ago).

Not only did he promptly send me the cash, but he included the 5 AWESOME sticks below! Thanks, Dennis!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Pretty sure they are:

Illusione 68
Illusione mk
Graycliff Espresso
Illusione cg4
Illusione MJ12

I've never had an Illusione or an Espresso.

Thanks again!
 :bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

akira

Nice work Dennis.  So generous.  Just shows how good the people on this site are.  Nathan (nwb) hooked me up with a couple bonus sticks when he sent me a few sticks I couldn't get in my area.  He's definitely deserving of a bomb....
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

podman28

Nicely done Dennis! Spread the Illusione love around. :dancing:

kylepwhalen

Don't you just love the generosity of a fellow CG? It's great! Good Job! Those sticks look tasty!

87North

Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Olejay

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

DocJazzRH

Wow, those are some nice looking sticks. This points out once more that real cigar smokers (geeks) are a pretty good bunch of guys. Nice work on all levels...  :smoker:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mountedshriner

Quotepodman28 - 1/23/2010  11:28 AM

Nicely done Dennis! Spread the Illusione love around. :dancing:

You "hooked" me on them Tim!! THANK YOU!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

nwb

Very generous of you Dennis.  BTW, how many Illusiones do you have ?!!!  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

nwb

Quoteakira - 1/23/2010  4:22 PM

Nice work Dennis.  So generous.  Just shows how good the people on this site are.  Nathan (nwb) hooked me up with a couple bonus sticks when he sent me a few sticks I couldn't get in my area.  He's definitely deserving of a bomb....

That is completely unnecessary!  Step away from the ordinance....

Seriously, though, I am fortunate enough to have a lot of locals who have just about every hard to find cigar.  I just looked it up, and I have 10 cigar shops within 10 miles of my house, and I have about 20 within 10 miles of my work.  If anyone ever has something they are looking for, let me know.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

sam a

wow, very nice! every one of those sticks are fantastic.  :bigthumbs:
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

mountedshriner

Quotenwb - 1/23/2010  3:40 PM

Very generous of you Dennis.  BTW, how many Illusiones do you have ?!!!  :biggrin:

nwb

About 100!! :crazy:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

NES Tek

Awesome work! What a great setup!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

NES Tek

Quotemountedshriner - 1/23/2010  6:51 PM

Quotenwb - 1/23/2010  3:40 PM

nwb

About 100!! :crazy:

Speaking of Illusione...

I was home during xmas and stopped by the Illusione store (Reno, NV). I called my twin sis afterwards to say high. After some chatting, come to find out, My sister worked for Dion's wife not too long ago. I actually met Dion just when Illusione was starting. Unfortunately I wasn't into cigars yet and had no idea what was going on. Anyway, I'm going to talk to him next time I'n home (early Feb.,) and am hoping to get a GC out of him.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DonM

You are a lucky man Corey, every Illusione I have smoked has been awesome!

"The Curmudgeon"

joelebo

Nice looking sticks. I really need to try those illusione's.

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

mcdimond

Quotecmmayo - 1/23/2010  12:37 PM

Warning to everyone: If you deal with Mountedshriner, no matter how generous you are, HE WILL OUTDO YOU!

I bought some cigars from Austin for him and sent a few bonus sticks (and those were to make up for the extra cigars he sent me when we did a trade months ago).

Not only did he promptly send me the cash, but he included the 5 AWESOME sticks below! Thanks, Dennis!

Very nice!
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Beegerply

SweeeeeeeeeeeeeeT nice bomb
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Bob Cordell

I got a Big Illusione' and a small one and a Bolivar he sent me a few months ago. I'm waiting for better weather to smoke them though!

;-)
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.