Zarka Cigar Lounge

Started by lfaltopr, 01/25/2010 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfaltopr

Dear Friends,
Zarka Cigar Lounge in Temecula, CA, is a great place to spend some time in.  Other than the excellent walk-in humidor, with every cigar your taste buds might desire, the cigar lounge itself is spectacular.  Other than the over-stuffed leather chairs and sofas, they have multiple plasma tvs, a pool table, very well stocked bar (try the Ron Zacapa Centenario) and a poker tables.  If you find yourself near Temecula (perhaps San Diego) , stop by and enjoy what I believe is one of the best cigar lounges in the United States.

nwb

Welcome to the site Luis!  I just checked out your website - it is very well done.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

southernpacifico

:welcome: BOTL,

Wish we had such a place :bigthumbs:

Smoke on BOTLs :smoker:  :smoker:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

DocJazzRH

:welcome: to the site the place you describe sounds terrific and I am heading there my next San Diego Trip... :biggrin:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Jackal

Welcome.  I am in Orange County; if I get out to Temecula, I will stop by.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

Welcome aboard Luis! This is the perfect excuse to make it down there from SF. Hope to go soon.
:welcome:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

akira

Welcome!  I'll have to stop in next time I'm in the area.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.