Thanks Mike!

Started by nwb, 01/27/2010 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

So I got home today, opened the mailbox, and BOOM! - a very nice care package from Mike aka Akira.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve Robusto - had my first a couple of weeks ago and really liked it.
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - never had
Graycliff Crystal PGX - never had
La Flor Dominicana Ligeros Ligero L300 - love all thing LFD
Unbanded Cigar? - This is one big-arse cigar.  What is it?

Mike, you are a fine BOTL!  Thanks!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

That Exodus is a fine cigar!

:thumbsup:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

BlackIrish

I love it!  Nicely done, Mike -- and excellent target selection!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

Good job Mike.  :rocker:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

akira

Quotenwb - 1/27/2010  5:35 PM

So I got home today, opened the mailbox, and BOOM! - a very nice care package from Mike aka Akira.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve Robusto - had my first a couple of weeks ago and really liked it.
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Robusto - never had
Graycliff Crystal PGX - never had
La Flor Dominicana Ligeros Ligero L300 - love all thing LFD
Unbanded Cigar? - This is one big-arse cigar.  What is it?

Mike, you are a fine BOTL!  Thanks!

nwb

Its the least I could do.  Its just a little thank you for finding a couple sticks that I've been wanting.  

You got them right except its an Exodus Silver Robusto, not the gold and the unbanded cigar is the Padilla '68 Golden Bear.

Enjoy!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Quoteakira - 1/28/2010  12:41 AM

Its the least I could do.  Its just a little thank you for finding a couple sticks that I've been wanting.  

You got them right except its an Exodus Silver Robusto, not the gold and the unbanded cigar is the Padilla '68 Golden Bear.

Enjoy!

No problem - like I've said before, I'm fortunate to be around a couple of B&Ms that have some rare cigars.  I have no problem sharing the wealth with fellow BOTL.

I didn't realize the '68 Golden Bear was such a big cigar, but man, I really like the Series '68.  Thanks again!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

mountedshriner

Excellent bomb and a great target! Way to go Mike.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

southernpacifico

GREAT BOMB FROM A GREAT BOTL :thumbsup:

:smoker:  :smoker:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

NES Tek

Nice work buddy!
 :bigthumbs:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.