Split two: Padilla Obsidian & Diesel Unholy Cocktail

Started by calvarez, 01/30/2010 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calvarez

Two of my favorites.  But it puts me both over my humidor capacity and cigar budget, so I'm looking to split my order of both.  I'll cover the shipping to sweeten the deal.  It's $170 for both, so you pay $85 total for half of each bundle/box.  Paypal or mailed payment is fine.  They will get to me on Wednesday and I'll re-bag and ship on Thursday via USPS Priority, packed carefully.

Details:

Padilla Obsidian, Belicoso, Maduro
Bundle of 20   In Stock   1   $69.95
Diesel, Unholy Cocktail, Maduro
Box of 30   In Stock   1   $99.95
Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

nwb

If you were ordering the Triple-A and the Diesels, I would all over this.  Since I've never had the Padilla Obisidian, I'll have to pass.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

DennisA

Damn, Carlos!  Wish you had done this a week or so ago!!  My budget is shot, and storage for another 15 sticks would be tight at the moment.  :sad:
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

DonM

Carlos, I too would have been all over it up until this morning......Got a bid in on one my favorites.  I have been wanting to try the Diesel

"The Curmudgeon"

wescat

Carlos, the Padilla Obsidian's are $45 on Quick Buy at Cbid, which would be ~ $50 with the shipping: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=845073
Current bid is at $25, they have 5 boxes. Closes Monday night.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

calvarez

I guess it would be smarter to split these up into two, since nobody seems interested in both.  I put them together because to my taste, they are very similar in qualities and strength.

So...same deal for anyone that wants one or the other.

And I didn't think to check cigarbid.com, I already placed the order.  I have no idea what their shipping charges are like, if that adds much to the price.  Never bought from them.

-- Me

nwb

Quotecalvarez - 1/31/2010  6:54 PM

And I didn't think to check cigarbid.com, I already placed the order.  I have no idea what their shipping charges are like, if that adds much to the price.  Never bought from them.

That is truly un-American!  Seriously, though, check out their site when you get a chance.  I consistently win auctions at 20-30% off of Cigars International prices.  The only drawback is you have to be patient and wait on the great deals.

If you don't have any luck with anyone else, I might be interested in half the Diesels.  However, I've got some already, so I'll defer to anyone who wants to try them.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

calvarez

Thanks, I really needed one more way to burn my money.

Not sure why I never really checked them out, but will next time I buy.  Which hopefully will be a while since I'm pretty stocked right now.

-- Me

nwb

Quotecalvarez - 1/31/2010  8:50 PM

Thanks, I really needed one more way to burn my money.

Not sure why I never really checked them out, but will next time I buy.  Which hopefully will be a while since I'm pretty stocked right now.

No problem, I'm here to help  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.