Scarface t-shirts

Started by vw77guy, 08/19/2016 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

I asked Paul a while back if this would be cool and I have his blessings, but if anyone opposes, please pull this thread.  
I created a shirt for the cigar shop I work at and I also have it available to public at https://www.ncpawprinting.com/home/40-scarface.html
If anyone is interested in one, they are $15 flat.  That includes shipping and tax.  I always feel weird bringing things like this up because you guys are like family, but it's the only way to let you know about it.  Please don't feel obligated in any way to get one.  I'm only printing these till the end of the month.  Thanks guys.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

appollo

Cool looking shirt  :thumbsup:

vw77guy

Quotegitfiddl - 8/19/2016  10:52 PM

I'll take a XXL!

Awesome man.  Can you go to the website listed there so I get a PO with all the info I need to complete the order.  Thanks man.  You'll probably have a little something extra with the shirt  :shy: wink wink :shy:

gitfiddl

Quotevw77guy - 8/20/2016  10:34 AM

Quotegitfiddl - 8/19/2016  10:52 PM

I'll take a XXL!

Awesome man.  Can you go to the website listed there so I get a PO with all the info I need to complete the order.  Thanks man.  You'll probably have a little something extra with the shirt  :shy: wink wink :shy:

Will do!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.