Stogiedad Tidying Up Sale

Started by StogieDad, 08/21/2016 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Sorry Nathan, hope I'm not stepping on your toes, but I had already typed up the list when I saw ur sale. :biggrin:

Here is a starting list to clear some space.  I am also doing blind samplers:

10 for $40 shipped
20 for $75 shipped
30 for $105 shipped

Also I can offer a 12 Stick Super Premium Assortment for $100 shipped.  Will be at least 12 sticks all of the $10+ MSRP, let me surprise you!!!

Geek math may apply :biggrin:

I may post some samplers tomorrow but here are some individuals I priced per stick take 1 or all of the available stock.  Shipping on these are $5 for all you order.  Read through them, some good damn stuff in there.  You know the drill, pay via pp, check my feedback.

Frank Llaneza 1961 Pyramid (5 available, $4) SOLD
Viaje Platino Reserva Aficianado (5 available $7)
Crowned Heads Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men (5 available $5) SOLD
Asylum Premium Torpedo (5 available $4) SOLD
Ave Maria Reconquista (3 available $8) - SOLD
Nat Sherman Met. Selection Bankers (4 available $3)
Espinosa La Zona Sensei's Sensational Sarsparilla (4 available $5)
Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5 available $3) - SOLD
LFD Capitulo II (2 available $9)
EH Cigars OSOK Travieso Shaggy (5 available $4) - SOLD
Camacho Diploma 2013 11/18 (4 available $6)
La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lancero (3 available $4) - SOLD
Fuente Don Carlos 80th Anniversary Personal Reserve Robusto (6 available $12) 1 SOLD 5 AVAILABLE
Oliva Serie V Maduro 2013 Double Robusto (4 available $6)
PDR Small Batch Reserve Red Label Toro (10 available $2.50)
Drew Estate Nica Rustica Robusto (4 available $4) - SOLD
EP Carillo Edicion Limitada 2013 (4 available $8)
Tatuaje M80 2015 (3 available $8)
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Lancero (4 available $6)
Crowned Heads Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (3 available $6) - SOLD
Curivari Buenaventura Pralines P554 (3 available $5) - SOLD
La Gloria Cubana Serie RF No. 13 (3 available $4) - SOLD
La Palina Mr. Sam Corona (5 available $8) SOLD
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Natural Robusto (3 available $9) 1 SOLD 2 AVAILABLE
Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Maduro Robusto (3 available $9) 1 SOLD 2 AVAILABLE
Drew Estate Herrera Esteli Norteno Petite Corona (3 available $6)
Man O War Side Project Skull Crusher (3 available $5) SOLD
Joya de Nicaragua Cuatro Cinco Reserva Especial Petite Corona (3 available $6)SOLD
La Gloria Cubana Edicion Festival 2015 (5 available $4)
RomaCraft Cromagnon Mandible (5 available $6 pre-bands) SOLD
Montecristo Monte Conde (4 available $4) SOLD

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

I'll spin the wheel, sounds like fun! I'll take a blind 30 pack plz, PP incoming.

Thanks for the sale!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

ninfiction

Damn both you and Nathan.

Can confirm you will not be disappointed with a blind sampler!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Updated some sold stuff, keep em coming.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

PM sent.

Anyone looking, I've done the blind samplers with Michael in the past and it's well worth it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

shakinghorizons

QuoteStogieDad - 8/21/2016  8:59 PM

La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lancero (3 available $4) - SOLD

:mad:  :uzi:  :angry:  :kickyou:  :puncher:  :banghead:

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

StogieDad

Updated for some action.  Surprised on,y one has spun the wheel:biggrin:
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Still some nice sticks left and the samplers wont disappoint!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

Still plenty of samplers left, activity has slowed a bit so if you want to get in on the first shipment PM me.  I will put together customer samplers by what you like, or if you have been wanting to try something (Liga Privadas, Opus, etc.) this is a great chance to let me know and I will build you something nice.

Thanks to the guys that have bought so far!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

QuoteStogieDad - 8/24/2016  9:45 AM

Still plenty of samplers left, activity has slowed a bit so if you want to get in on the first shipment PM me.  I will put together customer samplers by what you like, or if you have been wanting to try something (Liga Privadas, Opus, etc.) this is a great chance to let me know and I will build you something nice.

Thanks to the guys that have bought so far!

Hi - I'm looking for a sampler of La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Lancero

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bl18211

hey can i do 2 of the fuente 80?

millarddj

Michael, any update on shipping these? I head out of town next Tuesday for a week or so.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

Just an update guys, sorry I pulled all these once orders stopped and this week had a work emergency but everything is going out tomorrow for sure unless you asked me to hold, all with extras.  Enjoy!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

bmac7754

Got mine in the mail yesterday.  Cigars look great and a couple added tag a longs as well.  Always a pleasure to deal with StogieDad.  Thanks again.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

gpd4

Are you still looking to move any of those blind samplers?
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

millarddj

I got my super premium sampler yesterday, and Michael didn't disappoint. I'll have to ask him to ID some of these, but the picks I recognize are superb, not to mention a couple of extras!  :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.