Couple of Humidors

Started by McBryde, 09/08/2016 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I have a couple of humidors that are taking up space in my closet. Unfortunately, shipping probably won't be cheap. The larger one is a made in china, 400 ct humidor, and is in rough looking shape, but holds humidity well. It will probably cost in the $30 - $40 range for shipping. It has some white paint scuffed on the top, and the windows on it are plexi-glass, not real glass. It's one you stick in the closet, not put out on display.

Here it is:
 photo FCFAD83D-3315-4ED6-8939-37A153A496D0_zps3jzayqa4.jpg

photo 574AED77-2038-4BBF-9B2D-D10AF4164CB5_zpspab4qpls.jpg

The second one is a desktop humidor with a tray in it. It has some cracking on the plastic covering of it on the inside top rim, and the outside corners. It doesn't effect the humidity retention in the humidor, and it holds humidity well also. This one will probably cost $25 - $35 shipping.

Here it is:
 photo 06B3B1DE-BBA8-46F7-A344-3ABF1B713F81_zpsp2krx6ul.jpg

photo DF50BE51-4B45-4099-A0E4-19A0E7589EEE_zpsayzaugi8.jpg

photo DBFA30BE-F08B-416B-B11F-89AE1E98CB4D_zps2jxu83kq.jpg

photo E04959AD-912B-46AE-A4D5-BD1ABF4664EE_zpsnmsnljzh.jpg

I calculated shipping on these to NY from Arkansas, so shipping will vary, depending on where you are located at. I'm wanting to trade cigars for these, or sell them, either way. I'll say $40 on the bigger one and $30 on the smaller one plus actual shipping. I'm not sure what they are worth, if you can find a price for them online and want to haggle with me on them, that is fine also. They are humidors that are in my closet not being used since I got the winador (sorry they didn't get cleaned up for the pics either). Like I said, a trade for cigars is more what I am looking at, let me know if you are interested.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

Gotta love that wine-a-dor!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

McBryde

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

McBryde

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.