La Palina El Diario KB split anyone?

Started by Gustoff, 09/16/2016 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

La Palina El Diario KB petit corona split from Anthony cigar? 130 for a box of 30, so 21.67 for a 5'er (plus shipping). I'm looking for 10 to 15, but no more than the half a box myself. Let me know. Enough interest and I'll order. 
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Jackal

Would do it, but I snagged the box of El Diario torpedoes.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Gustoff

Quotenirab - 9/16/2016  1:44 PM  I'm always up for a trade... :biggrin:

I'm not against a trade. Thinking 5'er? PM what you are thinking, I'm always open for a good exchange! 

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ninfiction

Did you send seniorpablo a note, I know he mentioned a split in the other thread.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Gustoff

Checked and good to go. Split completed.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.