Excellent customer service from Smoke Inn

Started by Jackal, 09/16/2016 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I am sure that most of our members are familiar with Smoke Inn

https://www.smokeinn.com/

I wanted to share my recent experience with you.

I enjoy the Iconic Recluse OTGs, and finally decided to splurge on a box.  Smoke Inn is doing a special where you get a free box of 9 Sidewinders (3 vitolas/ 3 blends) with any box of Iconics.  I pulled the trigger and put in my order (along with an "FDA can Kiss my Ash" T-shirt).

It took a couple of days for the order to ship, but no big deal; sometimes stocks are low or other order processing issues take place.  I got the shipping confirmation and waited for my box of yummies.

After a few days, the shipping info didn't update.  So, I gave them a call and was told that the post office probably lost the package.

Here is the upshot.  A new order is being sent my way via express shipping, and they sent me a generous gift certificate (worth about 20% of my original purchase).

Awesome service from a quality company

:bigthumbs:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

I have had nothing but good experiences with them.  I had a question about one of their weekly specials and called them.  In the conversation and the processing of my order, the subject of them having to charge me Florida's state sales tax came up.  I wasn't bitching or anything like that, and I think their salesperson was actually the one who brought it up.  At any rate, I wound up with a couple extra cigars and a ballcap.  And the hand-signed "Thank you" with every order is still something other vendors could pick up on.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

toby2

Jackal

As a follow up, Abe (the owner of Smoke Inn) sent a message directly to me apologizing for the mishap.  They really do care about their customer satisfaction.  I wish that more companies acted like this.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

shakinghorizons

Never ordered from them, but I'll add them to the list!

ninfiction

I've ordered from them a few times, never had an issue. I grabbed one of the FDA - Federal Douchebags of America t-shirts with my last order, actually wearing it tonight!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

jagfandaddy

I added them to my list. I like support local shops.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

toby2

Cigary

They are so good at customer service they made me their beeyotch.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.