Trade with Gary[Headfirst]

Started by appollo, 09/16/2016 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Recieved my end of a trade with Gary today.It was a 10 stick trade but Gary knows Geek math.Thanks Gary. :dancing:

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

Cfickter

Very sweet those Panaceas are great smokes, enjoy
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Gustoff

Nice looking set of sticks!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

biggsy16

Would have been tough for Gary to give up the greens,can't wait to see other end
Never done being a Dad

headfirst

Quotebiggsy16 - 9/16/2016  9:24 PM

Would have been tough for Gary to give up the greens,can't wait to see other end
I have a soft spot for the deprived fellas north of the border :cheers:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

McBryde

Some good looking sticks in there!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

millarddj

Gary's one of the best!  :respekt:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

freakydeakydutchman

I have Purchased lots of "hobby supplies" from gary and i gotto say that hes a top notch guy..stay awesome gary!!!
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

tjm0831

johncw

headfirst

Stephen returned volley with a vengeance...staying true to form as a geek to be reckoned with!  Thanks for the great trade. :cheers:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ebernabe

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

quickme

very nice..    it kind of looks like you both shook your desktop humis and what ever top notch sticks fell out you mailed each other!

McBryde

Yeah, it looks like both of you do geek math well! Nice half Stephen!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

johncw

Gustoff

Great trades right there!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

Man, I bet that was fun to both pack and open up on both sides. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.