Cuba Rica Spirit of Art

Started by amigodecigars, 09/17/2016 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

There have been plenty of art cigars in recent memory, but the latest from Cuba Rica is different—a cigar for Art.  In Art Kalasho, Stephen Adib found a good friend, good enough that  when Kalasho passed away, Adib and the family agreed to make a cigar in  his honor. Going to enjoy this one while listening to Prairie Home Companion today.

http://halfwheel.com/cuba-rica-preparing-spirit-art-release/67348

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Cfickter

John, thanks for the post.  I visited the website, interesting line of cigars.  What would you compare them to
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

amigodecigars

QuoteCfickter - 9/17/2016  2:56 PM  John, thanks for the post.  I visited the website, interesting line of cigars.  What would you compare them to

Very enjoyable. Medium, great burn, lots of smoke, creamy and spicy, no pepper, no relights.  If you can find one..."recommended"

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Cfickter

Thanks, been looking them up
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

amigodecigars

Take a look at Chadboskie's review of the La Perla, good reviews online and similar to what I experienced with the 'Spirit of Art.'

La Perla Habana White Pearl

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.