Mojo66?

Started by headfirst, 09/22/2016 11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

If anyone knows another way to get a hold of Sebastian, please PM me.  He hasn't been around for a couple months it seems...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Vroomp

His last post on Facebook was Sept 17th. Want me to send him a message for you?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mojo66

I reached out to Gary by PM.

Hope all is well in the Geeks world and that all you guys are doing fine.

Still a place in my heart and mind for the Geeks but still don't have an ETA for my return, I'm finding a few minutes for myself here and there now, should have my life back by snowfall. See you then

Long ashes brothers and sister
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

Welcome Sebastien. Right before you posted I sent him your email.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Hey Brian, a friend of yours is a friend of mine, you did good.

Hope all is well for you, yours. Looking forward to our winter rivalry ;-)

bmac7754

QuoteMojo66 - 9/24/2016  10:54 AM  Hey Brian, a friend of yours is a friend of mine, you did good.  Hope all is well for you, yours. Looking forward to our winter rivalry ;-)

Who is that?

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

Good to see your comment on the site again Sebastien  :-)

StogieDad

Glad to hear everything is well brother.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

QuoteMojo66 - 9/23/2016  4:28 PM

I reached out to Gary by PM.

Hope all is well in the Geeks world and that all you guys are doing fine.

Still a place in my heart and mind for the Geeks but still don't have an ETA for my return, I'm finding a few minutes for myself here and there now, should have my life back by snowfall. See you then

Long ashes brothers and sister

Good seeing a post from you Sébastien!

Mojo66

Tks guys, feels great to be back, even if only partially.

But don't fret, my big (French) mouth and long ass posts will be back    :whistle:

ntanner

Good to see you around Sébastien.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.