Help me clean out my humidor! (and start a cellar!)

Started by millarddj, 10/03/2016 01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

Howdy all,

Braces are in and I'm still smoking. I've just been so madly in love with my pipes lately that I've only had one cigar in the last month or so. At this point, this relationship seems to be taking real hold, so I'm looking to try and swap some of my cigar accumulation for pipes or tins of tobacco. I have had some success with this on a local level, and I wanted to post about it here before anywhere else online, since I still intend to be active on the site and enjoy an occasional cigar.

This is very simple: If you're interested in my cigars in exchange for your pipes/tobacco, let's discuss a deal. I'm also open to selling cigars and/or having you ship me some tins of tobacco on your end.

My horizons have broadened a bit and I'm now enjoying VA/Per blends, milder Englishes/Balkans, and other non-aromatics - so we'll say no real preference in what tobacco I'm looking for. I'm NOT trading away any cigars that were gifted to me by Geeks, but those (and a handful of special ones) are the only ones that I'll reserve. My collection is largely composed of singles, so it will be easier to work deals out on a case by case basis rather than trying to fix my humidor up for viewing - though it may well come to that.

My trade feedback here and reputation should be crystal clear. I can promise you you'll come out on top here.

PLEASE VIEW MY HUMIDOR for available sticks. I am not individually pricing any sticks. You can choose this as a build-your-own sampler if you like. :thumbsup:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

nirab

I'll post a pic of all my pipe stuff...if you want it, its yours. I really wanted to enjoy a pipe every now and then, but it just doesn't work for me...
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

PS...its nothing fancy, so don't get your hopes up.  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

millarddj

Sounds good Brian, let's see where it goes. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

McBryde

He doesn't want the hooka Brian!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

nirab

QuoteMcBryde - 10/5/2016  2:33 AM

He doesn't want the hooka Brian!

E

LOL!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

millarddj

Updated the title because I was told I probably wasn't quite getting my point across properly. Help a guy out!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

appollo

Quotemillarddj - 10/4/2016  11:04 AM

Sounds good Brian, let's see where it goes. :biggrin:
Whats in the humi?

millarddj

Quoteappollo - 10/5/2016  5:11 PM
Whats in the humi?

I think it's going to be beneficial for me to just update my full humidor for selling purposes. Give me a bit and I will do just that - or send me a PM if there's any brands/types/specifics that you're looking for.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

I will go thru my cellar and see what I can do for ya brother.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

millarddj

Humidor has been re-opened to visibility and updates are in progress. May take me a day or two to get through it all, and a few items may not be up for trade (I'll pull those eventually), but by and large it should be accurate. I'll post again when finished, but feel free to inquire.

At present I have one deal pending (finalized?), and am responding to two inquiries.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

McBryde

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

millarddj

QuoteMcBryde - 10/5/2016  11:53 PM

Are you selling, or just trading?

E

Both - I'll further clarify the OP.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Two swaps have been finalized and are shipping today. I am working on three others (you know who you are) at present - I should have responses by this evening.

I should have my humidor fully updated tonight and be able to respond with perfect authority on the subject of "what's left"
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

MacMac

I'm very excited about my deal with Daniel!   :dancing:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

millarddj

I am up to five solidified deals and still negotiating one. Better consider me on pause, because these are mostly big deals!!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

millarddj

Colin, Joe, Chad, and Stephen - was all set to send all of your packages out today. I got to the post office door and found it locked. Apparently the USPS still reveres Columbus Day as a sacred holiday, even if the rest of us forget about it.  :shamebag:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Chadboskie

Yea i discovered that also. I got your goods today

shakinghorizons

I'm glad I'm not the only one that showed up to locked doors, lol

MacMac

McBryde

I got your package in the mail today, thanks for the couple of extras.

E

MacMac

UPSP tracking originally said the package would arrive on Friday. Now, it is saying Monday. Matthew must have slow the mail down across the entire country.

MacMac

I made a GREAT Drew Estate purchase from Daniel. Sweet deal! Thanks Daniel!   :dancing:

appollo

millarddj

Cheers, Joe! I'm breaking in my new pipe, compliments of your purchase.  :smoker2:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.