Business Name Poll

Started by shakinghorizons, 10/03/2016 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Business Name Poll

Autodermatology (My initials are CMD, so I'd play this as Colin M.D.)
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 25

shakinghorizons

I don't see it as an option to add a poll to my previous thread, so this poll is in regards to the thread here - http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=44074.0

shakinghorizons

Bump for a few more votes!

Longhorn

OK... I voted.  But my submissions were not included... WTF?  This is rigged!!!  :biggrin:

nirab

Where is the fifth option...None Of The Above... :biggrin:  :shy:  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

shakinghorizons

Quotenirab - 10/5/2016  7:26 AM

Not an option  :shy:

shakinghorizons

Pretty much a landslide on this forum, but I'll give it another few days.

ninfiction

Mirror Image was a music(record/electronics) store in the town I grew up in during the 80's. I remember saving and mowing lawns to buy a $200 JVC boombox. The thing was huge and I was so happy. Dual cassette with auto reverse and an equalizer, that was the s**t.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 10/6/2016  10:39 AM

Mirror Image was a music(record/electronics) store in the town I grew up in during the 80's. I remember saving and mowing lawns to buy a $200 JVC boombox. The thing was huge and I was so happy. Dual cassette with auto reverse and an equalizer, that was the s**t.

Heck yea!!! Probably had a condenser mike built in, allowing you to record live. I had a similar setup in high school, and have a ton of cassette tapes of our monumental jams!! LOL!! The HP Connection, another music project started in high school and a group of us still lives on, recording crazy stuff on condenser mikes and anything old that we can find. It's silly stuff, but we love it! HP!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quoteshakinghorizons - 10/5/2016  1:35 PM

Quotenirab - 10/5/2016  7:26 AM

Not an option  :shy:

bummer... :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

shakinghorizons

Boombox's weren't my thing........a Roland 808 on the other hand  :rocker:

shakinghorizons

Looks like Bruce is getting DOUBLE contest winnings!!!!

MacMac

Bruce...Bruce who? You don't hear that name around here much.... :whistle:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 10/7/2016  9:23 AM

Looks like Bruce is getting DOUBLE contest winnings!!!!

:-0
WOW!  Colin doesn't mess around when he gives a prize! (In this case, two 5'ers for winning the Business Name contest and guessing the date of his 500th post)  I was humbled when I opened up this one!  All stellar cigars;  I feel like I hit the lottery.  Thank you, brother!  
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

Enjoy!

The Tat on the left is the el triunfador from '08
LFD is an event only cigar from 2013
Opus and both skull & bones are 2013 or older

ninfiction

Damn, spectacular prize packs!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

WOWZERS :-0  :-0

Very Nice
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

MacMac

Those are some wonderful sticks!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ntanner

Well it seems Colin likes to spread the goodness around as he actually picked my suggestion to use even though none of you yahoo's voted for it. Got to like a Geek who goes against the grain. :biggrin:  
     Since he picked my name he decided to send me a few smokes also. :cool:  which in itself goes above and beyond as I would have never known anyway what name he used but in true Geek fashion, Colin decides I get a reward and man what a reward. Very nice set of smokes Colin and thenk you very much, I will enjoy these greatly.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

Well done all the way around! Top notch! :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

tjm0831

shakinghorizons

Thanks for the suggestion Neal, now to print some business cards!

nwb

Wow.  Very nice prizes! :bigthumbs:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.