Previous topic - Next topic

bl18211

Pm me looking to get my hands on some

bl18211

Pm me with any info if your willing to part with some

nirab

Quotebl18211 - 10/7/2016  2:16 PM

Pm me with any info if your willing to part with some

who are you?  :shades:  they can be had, but not that easy!!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

toby2

Longhorn

Which ones?  Anejos or Eye of the Shark?

bl18211

Looking for either ... shark or anejo...

bl18211

You willing to part with some?

bl18211

Who am I? I'm a guy looking for a good smoke from some of his BOTL... who are you?

DRuff

Longhorn

Quotebl18211 - 10/7/2016  9:54 PM

Who am I? I'm a guy looking for a good smoke from some of his BOTL... who are you?

Quotebl18211 - 10/7/2016  9:53 PM

Nah.

On the other hand, if nirab were looking for a Shark, he'd have a mailbox full within a few days.

Good luck in your search.

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Jackal

I have a dozen or so that I could part with.  However,  not digging your attitude.

By the way, to save you from asking who I am. I am a site admin.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

05Venturer

QuoteJackal - 10/7/2016  9:52 PM

I have a dozen or so that I could part with.  However,  not digging your attitude.

By the way, to save you from asking who I am. I am a site admin.
:puncher:  :puncher:  :puncher:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Dave S.

QuoteJackal - 10/7/2016  10:52 PM

My thoughts exactly!!!
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Vroomp

Wow~! You guys are a bit harsh....

Joe introduced himself back in July after posting in another thread first (just like he was asked) and has made a successful purchase from Stogiedad as well........

:confused:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Brlesq

QuoteVroomp - 10/8/2016  10:26 AM

Joe introduced himself back in July after posting in another thread first (just like he was asked) and has made a successful purchase from Stogiedad as well........

Yeah, and he seemed to be a pretty nice guy back then.  But he comes off on this thread a bit pushy. brash and entitled.  Maybe he didn't mean it that way (and that is the problem with the internet since voice inflection cannot be read) but that is how it was perceived by many. Maybe he can fix that perception.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

QuoteVroomp - 10/8/2016 10:26 AM

Just about everyone makes a post in the newbie thread and just about everyone get their first feedback as positive. Those two alone don't make you a bad guy or a good guy. It's what comes after that sets the bar.  perhaps sarcasm that didn't translate well 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

headfirst

QuoteDRuff - 10/7/2016  10:31 PM

:lmao: perfectly timed Doug!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

As mentioned above a Newbie intro was done about 3 months ago.
"Hey everyone, just joined.

Been looking for a good cigar forum, and a place to buy/sell some cigars. Specifically the rare or hard to find ones that you don't often see in a store. Sure enough, a few minutes after posting, a find what I think will be a great cigar buy.

Very impressed with the site, and great experience so far.

Based out of Albany NY, I enjoy a smoke after my work day."

Clearly stated what his intentions were for the forum.
Now he is looking to buy cigars
Guess I don't see the problem here fellas   :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quote05Venturer - 10/8/2016  5:41 PM

Lack of sex is my guess  :lmao:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 10/8/2016  6:45 PM

Quote05Venturer - 10/8/2016  5:41 PM

Lack of sex is my guess  :lmao:

That seems to be a pandemic up here in Albany.  :-(

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bl18211

Thanks for a little defense...

I did make some purchases from Stogiedad...

bl18211

Quote05Venturer - 10/8/2016  9:41 PM

As mentioned above a Newbie intro was done about 3 months ago.
"Hey everyone, just joined.

Been looking for a good cigar forum, and a place to buy/sell some cigars. Specifically the rare or hard to find ones that you don't often see in a store. Sure enough, a few minutes after posting, a find what I think will be a great cigar buy.

Very impressed with the site, and great experience so far.

Based out of Albany NY, I enjoy a smoke after my work day."

Thanks 05venturer... appreciate the support. Not certain what I did to make these guys take the offensive...

bl18211

QuoteBrlesq - 10/8/2016  1:36 PM

QuoteVroomp - 10/8/2016  10:26 AM

Yeah, and he seemed to be a pretty nice guy back then.  But he comes off on this thread a bit pushy. brash and entitled.  Maybe he didn't mean it that way (and that is the problem with the internet since voice inflection cannot be read) but that is how it was perceived by many. Maybe he can fix that perception.

Not sure how I came off as any of those things.. I certainly didn't intend to. My post was relatively short... really just looking for some good sticks. Didn't think this post would generate any responses except a yeah or no...

bl18211

QuoteLonghorn - 10/8/2016  1:37 AM

Quotebl18211 - 10/7/2016  9:53 PM

Nah.

On the other hand, if nirab were looking for a Shark, he'd have a mailbox full within a few days.

Good luck in your search.

Hey longhorn... not sure what I did to insult or offend you. All I was doing was following the forum guidelines and using this forum to find some good cigars. Honestly, if we are to speak of rudeness in a post, your post beginning with "who are you?" should be perceived as rude or dismissive. It likely warranted a response different from the one I originally gave.. but I see this forum as a great place to seek other BOTL that appreciate a smoke as much as I do, so I am happy that you hold nirab in such high regard, and I hope to one day have that same level of respect in your mind one day. Thanks for your post.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.