The Tabernacle by Foundation (gauging interest in a box split)

Started by johncw, 10/26/2016 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

The hype:
The Tabernacle is Foundation Cigar Company's newest super premium cigar, boasting a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper and some of Nicaragua's finest fillers. It is a combination of tastes that calls on founder Nicholas Melillo's roots in the Connecticut River Valley and also his work with the finest artisanal tobacco batches in Nicaragua. he Tabernacle box tells the story of the cigar's name. The artwork features an image of none other than Haile Selassie, 225th King of Abyssinia, whose lineage traces directly to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. The reference to "tabernacle" is as a container for the Ark of the Covenant."
Find our why they refer to Nick Melillo as the King of Broadleaf with this exceptional cigar that was considered by many as the best release at the 2016 IPCPR in Las Vegas.

Options: Debating on buying 1 box toro or robusto and looking to keep 5 - 10
box of 24 toro 248.99
box of 24 robusto 226.99

Let me know if you would be interested in a 5er or more. I might be able to do better on pricing but not sure until I buy.

Thanks

MusicCity

Cfickter

John, I would do a fiver of either, but more interested in the toro
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Still shows as a preorder on Famous where I wanted to use the CG17 and save some money... So If I do pull the trigger not sure when they will arrive.

sar127

Tried the Robusto size last week when they first came in. 4 puffs and done....just sayin'.

Tried the Foundation Charter Oak Maduro for half the price afterwards. While not harsh, it was very rough around the edges, but fairly priced at least.

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.