George Strait tickets

Started by tvolball, 11/02/2016 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

I know this is Cigar Geeks but I thought what the heck.

I have 2 tickets to se George Strait in Vegas on Friday December 2nd at 8PM and I am not going. Here is a copy of the receipt.

Order #:194210732
Order date:Fri, 04/08/2016
Event:Strait to Vegas - George Strait with Kacey Musgraves Tickets
Venue:T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
Date:Fri, 12/02/2016, 8:00 pm PST
Event times are subject to change. Check with the venue.
Quantity:2 tickets
Section:Upper 205
Row:C
Seats:3, 4
Price per ticket:$199.00
Quantity:x2
Subtotal:$398.00
Total fees:+ $76.64
Order total:$474.64

I'll take $400 even if anybody is interested
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

toby2

wow i had no idea concerts cost that much to go to!

Cfickter

Quotetoby2 - 11/2/2016 9:23 PM wow i had no idea concerts cost that much to go to!

Couple of reasons
1. Its Vegas baby
2. George Strait's farewell tour
3. Last 6 stops are all at the same arena, limits the market

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tvolball

QuoteCfickter - 11/3/2016  11:10 AM

Quotetoby2 - 11/2/2016 9:23 PM wow i had no idea concerts cost that much to go to!

Couple of reasons
1. Its Vegas baby

Actually he is only playing 6 concerts this year and all of them in Vegas. I really want to go but by the time I pay for tickets, airline tickets, motel, rental car, food, I would have around $2500 in a concert trip. Air fair alone from Chattanooga is around $1100 to $1200. I was hoping someone closer would be interested. I am putting them on stubhub today. That's where I had to buy them.

nwb

Have you thought about flying out of Atlanta?  It's going to be a lot cheaper than out of Chattanooga.
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

Quotenwb - 11/3/2016  1:08 PM

Have you thought about flying out of Atlanta?  It's going to be a lot cheaper than out of Chattanooga.

Yes I have but for what I would save its really not worth the hassle of driving down there, paying to park, and trying to drive home in the afternoon traffic.

johncw

Ticket fees are such a rip off... I bought tickets for my son and I to go to monster jam and the fees were almost the cost of another ticket for 2.

Cfickter

Quotetvolball - 11/3/2016  8:19 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 11/3/2016  11:10 AM  

Couple of reasons
1. Its Vegas baby

Actually he is only playing 6 concerts this year and all of them in Vegas. I really want to go but by the time I pay for tickets, airline tickets, motel, rental car, food, I would have around $2500 in a concert trip. Air fair alone from Chattanooga is around $1100 to $1200. I was hoping someone closer would be interested. I am putting them on stubhub today. That's where I had to buy them.

Would be a great show to see, didn't realize he was only doing these 6 shows!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

He plays out here quite a bit in some of the small honky tonk bars from time to time. I have a friend who is close friends with George's geetar player. A real small bar, about 25-30 miles from beeuudaful Buda, you can find him there, and spend all yer money on some Lone Star beer!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tjm0831

I wish I could make it.  I'll bet the show will be great!

toby2

QuoteCfickter - 11/3/2016  8:10 AM  

Couple of reasons
1. Its Vegas baby

i'm a cheap bastard on most things intangible. i almost had a breakdown when i paid the Disney bill. i could have bought a nice used truck... :biggrin:

nwb

Quotetoby2 - 11/3/2016  11:47 AM
i'm a cheap bastard on most things intangible. i almost had a breakdown when i paid the Disney bill. i could have bought a nice used truck... :biggrin:

I was the same way until my family and I made the trip.  Some of the best money I've ever spent.
Chief of Shaft

toby2

Quotenwb - 11/4/2016  8:17 AM  
Quotetoby2 - 11/3/2016  11:47 AM i'm a cheap bastard on most things intangible. i almost had a breakdown when i paid the Disney bill. i could have bought a nice used truck... :biggrin:
I was the same way until my family and I made the trip.  Some of the best money I've ever spent.

we rented a Disney cabin for a week etc. it was the biggest rip off i've even been to. i was surprised they didn't have a guy on the way out that grabbed you by the ankles and flipped you upside down and shook you to make sure they indeed got your last dime. the kids sorta liked it. even with fast pass it was a nightmare getting on rides. of course it rained most days as well.  :biggrin:

nwb

Toby, whenever I think of you, this image comes to mind.  :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

toby2

Quotenwb - 11/4/2016  7:57 PM  Toby, whenever I think of you, this image comes to mind.  :biggrin:

lost the ribbon on my tail as well.... :cry:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.