The Cubbies Won the Pennant Pass

Started by Gustoff, 11/05/2016 07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Cubbies Won the Pennant!!'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

In the spirit of one of my all time favorite ball teams winning the World Series, and after digging deep in the humidor for those cigars I had been saving for a great event (and bc now I need to find new cigars to tuck away), I felt that this pass would be fitting. This is a celebratory cigar pass. i.e. what would you smoke to celebrate your #1 team 'WINNING THE PENNANT!'

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

I"m not  Cubbies fan but I was cheering for them.Really enjoyed the series. :thumbsup:

Gustoff

Quoteappollo - 11/5/2016  11:24 PM  I"m not  Cubbies fan but I was cheering for them.Really enjoyed the series. :thumbsup:

To be fair,  I would have been equally pleased to see Cleveland win. Would have been exciting to see two titles go that way this year!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

MacMac

I'm in! Looking forward to it.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

raize

Cubbies have been my team since I was a kid. I gotta get in on this one!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

ebernabe

been waiting a lifetime for this

Gustoff

Jason and Eric, you're both in! Thanks for joining up!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Seed list set... just waiting for 12'ish geeks to sign up for the pass!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ebernabe

tjm0831

Gustoff

Quotetjm0831 - 11/7/2016  2:17 PM  I'm in!

Great to hear! only a few more and we'll get this show on the road!

~Ernest Hemingway

nwb

Thanks for the invite, but I've been sitting passes out for a while.  You all have fun!
Chief of Shaft

bstessl

Im in, but i'm also going to be that guy that points out that they won the pennant before the World Series... lol
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Gustoff

Quotebstessl - 11/8/2016  2:17 AM  Im in, but i'm also going to be that guy that points out that they won the pennant before the World Series... lol

For sure! But it sounded much more catchy with this title.  :hitme:

~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Quotenwb - 11/8/2016  12:51 AM  Thanks for the invite, but I've been sitting passes out for a while.  You all have fun!

No worries. Can't partake in them all!

~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

Quotebstessl - 11/8/2016  12:17 AM

Im in, but i'm also going to be that guy that points out that they won the pennant before the World Series... lol

you can't get the big one without the other!  :biggrin: ...that's what she said!  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mrladams615

Thanks for having me.   Looking king forward to the pass.

Gustoff

Looks like 12 participants is our magic number! I'll start working this and hope to have it started on its way Friday!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

All packed up and heard from Brian... Package hitting the mail tomorrow!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

bstessl

Got the package, all looks good, but I'm probably going to change the box out.

Gustoff

Great to hear! Happy to see it made its first destination safely.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

bstessl

On its way to Raize.  Not sure whats going on with the tracking though...

Gustoff

Excellent. And, it looks like the tracking link is working now! Thanks die a fast turn around.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

bstessl

No problem, I repackaged everything into a new container and box too.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.