Someone Dropped A BOMB!!!

Started by akira, 02/06/2010 08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akira

And his name is Nathan (nwb)!  These are some awesome sticks I can't wait to try!  Thanks!

Photobucket
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Ken Kelley

I like the note!   Looks like something a mad bomber would leave all right!     :lmao:  :lmao:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 2/6/2010  11:11 AM

I like the note!   Looks like something a mad bomber would leave all right!     :lmao:  :lmao:

:lmao: I actually had my SO write that for me.  It would have looked like a serial killer wrote it if was me writing.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 2/6/2010  1:20 PM

:lmao: I actually had my SO write that for me.  It would have looked like a serial killer wrote it if was me writing.

nwb

You should have clipped words out of magazines and pasted them on a piece of brown paper bag for the REAL mad bomber effect!
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

podman28

Very nice selection there. ;-)

akira

Quotenwb - 2/6/2010  8:20 AM

nwb

I was wondering about that.  I had never seen a guy's handwriting that neat before.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

ratboy

Quotenwb - 2/6/2010  9:20 AM

nwb

That's funny, I was actually going to comment on the feminine looking handwriting.

ratboy

Oh..and that is a beautiful bomb.  :dancing:

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Beegerply

Sweet, real nice bomb :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

lowpro75

Wow, nice bomb.  I bet you were sweating putting it together, I would have a hard time parting with some of those cigars.   :-(

You are a generous man.  Keep up the good work. :bigthumbs:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

87North

Time to call in E.O.D.   :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

BlackIrish

That is some kick-ass retaliation!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

nwb

Quotelowpro75 - 2/6/2010  9:11 PM

Wow, nice bomb.  I bet you were sweating putting it together, I would have a hard time parting with some of those cigars.   :-(

You are a generous man.  Keep up the good work. :bigthumbs:

I didn't sweat too much.  Mike was nice enough to send a bomb, and this was simply his payback  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

akira

With "Geeks" like this, nobody is safe.... except maybe Larry.    :shades:

kylepwhalen

whodeeni

Great Job Nate! Way to hit 'em back! :shades:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.