Anyone ever deal with Lynncigars.com?

Started by lowpro75, 02/12/2010 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowpro75

They sell singles and some 5 packs of JR alternatives and seconds.  They are pretty cheap too.  Has anyone ever dealt with them?

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

lowpro75

Their prices on Oliva V's are lower than Famous.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

sam a

no, but they are about 20 min. from me. maybe i'll drop by some time (that is if they have a storefront)
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Cigary

I used to use them quite a bit years ago but what I was ordering I was able to find at a better price point.  They always did a good job with my orders.

ratboy

Thats a great price. Im going to pick up a box of Serie V Torps. I will let you know how it goes.

ratboy

Actually with postage its only 3 bucks cheaper than Famous and I get a free 6 stick Oliva sampler from Famous. Sorry.

lowpro75

Quoteratboy - 2/12/2010  7:10 PM

Actually with postage its only 3 bucks cheaper than Famous and I get a free 6 stick Oliva sampler from Famous. Sorry.

Don't be sorry, that's good to know.  You always have to look out for shipping fees.  They are strange in that the more you spend the more you pay for shipping. :confused:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

gitfiddl

Honestly, I've never heard of them.  But if they have decent service, I think they (and any other reputable tobacconist) deserve as much business as we can give them.  Our family's "Fun Funds" are kind of tight, but I don't mind spending the extra buck or two every now and then.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Great!  Another cigar vendor to check...that list is getting really long  :shades:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Quotenwb - 2/13/2010  5:21 AM

Great!  Another cigar vendor to check...that list is getting really long  :shades:

nwb

I hear that.  My long list of vendors is like 30 and my short list is about 10.  I keep a spreadsheet on my favorite sticks and where they can be bought for the best price and service.

BlackIrish

Quoteratboy - 2/12/2010  5:10 PM

If you're in the market for Oliva V, check out Nice Ash and Atlantic.  
http://www.niceashcigars.com/Brands/268/OlivaSerieV.aspx?BY=1,2,3,4
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/olcigcom.html#section11

They've got better prices and excellent service.  Atlantic throws in a sampler for some box purchases, too.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.