Smart Bomb!!!

Started by cmmayo, 02/18/2010 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

I got SMART BOMBED! Dave S. (David Smart) sent me a whole mess of TNT Padron Alt cigars! Very cool!

:dancing:

14 smokes for my 41st birthday!

Thanks, Dave. Considering my current cigar budget ($0), this was a welcome addition!

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Dave S.

I hope you enjoy them, and  :happybday:
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DennisA

Nice one, David!!  :bigthumbs:
Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

nwb

Those are good smokes.  Nice hit, Dave!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

I've had those and they are pretty tasty.  Nice bomb Dave.  :thumbsup:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

akira

Good job Dave.  Those look very nice.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

Bob Cordell

Nice! I had several TNT alternatives and they have all been good.

Enjoy!

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

cmmayo

I tried to come up with a pun based on TNT, but I couldn't figure it out.  :banghead:

Luckily, Dave's last name came to the rescue.

I'm a big Don Adams fan, BTW.

"Missed me by THAT much."
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

Nice work David!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

cmmayo

Quotecmmayo - 2/18/2010  6:13 PM

I got SMART BOMBED! Dave S. (David Smart) sent me a whole mess of TNT Padron Alt cigars! Very cool!

Thanks, Dave. Considering my current cigar budget ($0), this was a welcome addition!

Dave, I had one of these this morning during my drive around town and to the Post Office. Thought it was great!

Thanks again. Lotsa generous folk on here.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

Nice bomb, hope you had a great birthday!

"The Curmudgeon"

DocJazzRH

Very nice and     --  :happybday:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

mcdimond

Quotecmmayo - 2/18/2010  4:13 PM

Very nice!
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

akira

How are you doing on those?  How do you think they compare?
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

cmmayo

Quoteakira - 2/27/2010  11:58 PM

How are you doing on those?  How do you think they compare?

I LITERALLY wish I could tell you...     :cry:

I've never had a REAL Padron.   :-(

As a matter of fact, here is where I literally wished for a Padron: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=2996.0

:biggrin:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Quotecmmayo - 2/28/2010  1:16 AM

Quoteakira - 2/27/2010  11:58 PM

I've never had a REAL Padron.   :-(

:biggrin:

What!  Do yourself a service and pick one up at your earliest opportunity.  Try the X000 series or Padron Anniversary, preferably with a maduro wrapper.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

dieselcricket

Quotecmmayo - 2/18/2010  7:13 PM

Hope you don't try to smoke them all on your birthday.
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

southernpacifico

Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

whodeeni

Way to "Blow Up the Spot Dave"!  :meansmoke:

:biggrin:  :lmao:  :biggrin:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

lowpro75

Quotecmmayo - 2/18/2010  7:13 PM

Nice work Dave.  I didn't realze that you were dyslexic.   :biggrin:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

cmmayo

BTW, I've grabbed at least one of these smokes every several days since I got them. I REALLY like the taste of these TNT Padron Alts.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

Quotecmmayo - 3/11/2010  8:19 AM

BTW, I've grabbed at least one of these smokes every several days since I got them. I REALLY like the taste of these TNT Padron Alts.

But did you vote for them in Geek Madness?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.