I've Been Bombed!

Started by ljlemer, 02/27/2010 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

Les bombed me!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

akira

Awesome!  Larry finally got hit!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

cmmayo

Looks nice! :shades:

Way to go, Les

:bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

DocJazzRH

Awesome BOMB Les...  :cool:
Rich ()=iii=<

Delusions of grandeur make me feel a lot better about myself .. J. Wagner

At least a bad conscience can make life interesting -- Kierkegaard

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

dieselcricket

Way cool, Les!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"....but I also smoke when I'm by myself and it makes me feel like I'm not by myself. If you have a cigar, it's like a little bit of company."--George Lopez

gitfiddl

Les is good like that!  Congrats, Larry!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Hot Stuff x

Larry gives me more credit than I deserve.   The cigars were sent for the wishlist PIF, for which I am getting a wish in return (compliments of our very own Corey Mayo).

I threw in the tag-alongs (some Korean snacks) because I thought he might enjoy sharing with his family.  Or, he could just hog them all for himself. :biggrin:

Either way, enjoy, Larry!  I'm glad this got to you okay...the cigars appear to be in great shape.

P.S.  One of those cigars has an extra band with the factory box code on it.   I smoked one last night...watch out for the nicotine hit...it's sneaky!

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

cmmayo

Les makes a really good point. "sam a" passed his wish to Larry the same way Jackal passed one to me. Sam deserves credit, too.

:thumbsup:   to sam a...    :cheers:

I see snacks like that every time my girl from Taiwan runs out of supplies and we have to visit Chinatown in Houston. Some of it looks like Pocky! Wikipedia says it's probably called pepero in South Korea...

:smoker2:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 2/27/2010 10:58 AM  Some of it looks like Pocky! Wikipedia says it's probably called pepero in South Korea... :smoker2:

yes, Pepero is a Korean knock-off of Pocky.  they're quite good.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sam a

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

DonM

Very nice bomb, looks like you got some goodies and a few nice cigars!

"The Curmudgeon"

mcdimond

Quoteakira - 2/27/2010  12:35 PM

Awesome!  Larry finally got hit!

That'll teach him!

Nice one, Les.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

lowpro75

Cool.  Make sure Sam a gets the credit he deserves for this and maybe you could even return the favor. :bigthumbs:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

NES Tek

Nice work Les and Sam!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

whodeeni

Looks like a typhoon hit you!  :biggrin:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.