Nat Sherman Timeless 5pks for sale...DONE! PICS!

Started by nirab, 11/24/2016 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I have three 5pks available for sale. Nat Sherman Timeless 749. $35 shipped.  Hitchhikers may vary... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

I'll take a 5er sir. I can pay pal you tonight when I get home
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

nirab

Quotedanb6177 - 11/25/2016  9:11 AM

I'll take a 5er sir. I can pay pal you tonight when I get home

You got it!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

:bump:  these make a great Christmas gift...and I cannot count... :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

danb6177

Bump, I'm guessing not everyone has seen this
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Mautrak

Okay, fine!  The thread has been alive long enough and the others haven't jumped in.  I'll take a fiver.  Darn all of you.

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

One left...who will be the lucky geek???  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

:bump: ...last bump before the bogo...er, I mean the 5pk sale expires...which means I'm gonna smoke em!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Quotebstessl - 12/5/2016  7:12 PM

dammit Nirab... I'll bite

Hooked ya!!! LOL! PP friends n family works for me. I will get these out, and toss in the Crowned Heads I owe ya too... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

bstessl...USPS Tracking # 9405803699300355339602 :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mautrak

I feel bad for Brian.  I bought five cigars from him, and the poor guy can't count to save his life.  Apparently he doesn't have double vision . . . he has half vision.  He counted to five, yet somehow ten cigars ended up in the box.  Thanks!

appollo

Brian is one good geek,but he does need to work on his counting skills. :thumbsup: Well done Brian.

danb6177

QuoteMautrak - 12/10/2016  7:13 PM

I feel bad for Brian.  I bought five cigars from him, and the poor guy can't count to save his life.  Apparently he doesn't have double vision . . . he has half vision.  He counted to five, yet somehow ten cigars ended up in the box.  Thanks!

Glad you posted a pic I forgot how to.
-----

danb6177

Thanks for the extras Brian. Your an awesome geek. Cant wait to try the Nats.
-----

nirab

I'm glad y'all are happy with what was sent, enjoy em all my friends!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.