a simple contest...or two...free cigars...WINNER!

Started by nirab, 11/28/2016 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

Well, it seems as though I really like y'all and CG...or, I gotta get a life!! Just kidding! With this entry, I am 100 away from 10k posts...yea, I really gotta get a life!!  :shy:

The contest is real simple...guess what date and time I cross the bridge to 10k posts...and here are the rules:

You must enter your guess by the time I hit 9950 posts...9951 and up...no soup for you...
Closest to exact date and time wins...you go over, you ain't closer...
Hit the date exact, and within 1 hour of time...bonus sticks...
There is absolutely NO editing your entry...
Only 1 entry per geek...

Bonus Contest - Correctly guess (4) of the however many cigars I will be sending to the winner of this contest, you win something...or some things!!
Four guesses ONLY...
You MUST get the exact cigar and size correct...
Your guess MUST be posted with your date and time entry...

All kidding aside, I am happy that I found y'all, and am truly blessed with the friendships I have made here...yea...it's cool to be a GEEK!

namaste y'all!
:biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :angel:

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

This looks like fun.I will get a guess in. :-)

McBryde

Thanks for the contest Brian, I'll get a guess in a little later!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

I'm not waiting, I'm guessing now...Dec 18th 7:43pm
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 11/29/2016  4:40 PM

I'm not waiting, I'm guessing now...Dec 18th 7:43pm

Now that's a geek with a set of stones!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

headfirst

So on this guess the cigars part, do we only get 4 guesses and they all have to be right or can we guess more than 4?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

biggsy16

Dec 16 at 16:16,my father for all four, hope you are well and have a great Xmas season with your family.
Thanks again,Rich
Never done being a Dad

nirab

Quoteheadfirst - 11/29/2016  5:26 PM

So on this guess the cigars part, do we only get 4 guesses and they all have to be right or can we guess more than 4?

Four guesses...all correct...it may be easy...yet hard...that's what she said... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Brlesq

Thanks for the contest, Brian!  I'll make my guess after you talk for a bit more  :blahblah:

:biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Beegerply

January 4th 1324 thanks for the contest.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

headfirst

Jan 5, 10 pm pst.

You will include:
Le Bijou Petite Robusto
My Father #4
PDR Capa Maduro Toro
AKA Hybrid DEA

Yes, you WILL include those four.  (I just used the force on you  :biggrin: )

Thanks for the contest!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

johncw

Jan 3rd 8pm CST

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) Series JJ Salomon
AKA Hybrid DEA
Placeres Reserva Estrellas
Pinar del Rio Small Batch Reserve Cubra Habano Robusto

Thanks for the contest

ninfiction

You need to get busy and not disappear for another 3-4 days!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 12/6/2016  4:29 PM

You need to get busy and not disappear for another 3-4 days!

are you posting this stuff just so I will post this stuff???  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

appollo

Brlesq

At this rate, I'll be able to tell you my guess in person when I see you next October!  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nirab

QuoteBrlesq - 12/6/2016  8:27 PM

At this rate, I'll be able to tell you my guess in person when I see you next October!  :biggrin:

I could make that happen!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Kid Montana

Hmm... I'm guessing January 01, at 3:30pm CST.  As far a cigars, well, its been a while since we've had occasion to smoke one together so I feel like I don't even know you any more.    I'll update after I've had time to finish my cry and ruminate a bit.

I'd rather have a cigar...

nirab

QuoteKid Montana - 12/7/2016  5:27 PM

Hmm... I'm guessing January 01, at 3:30pm CST.  As far a cigars, well, its been a while since we've had occasion to smoke one together so I feel like I don't even know you any more.    I'll update after I've had time to finish my cry and ruminate a bit.

Well, once you get over your cryin' and ruminatin'...head on down the beeuudaful Buda Texas!! I've got lots of cigars with your name on em!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

tjm0831

January 2 -- 8pm

Thanks for the contest!!

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

biggsy16

I feel an avalanche of well meaning short posts starting to swirl in Brians head.Like what's your favorite color, favorite female actress, favorite food,I just need 70 ultra interesting life changing posts by Friday, so get freaking busy will yah, hope all is well
Never done being a Dad

headfirst

Don't listen to Rich Brian, take your time, take your time. :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

Brlesq

Quotenirab - 12/12/2016  1:05 PM

Creeping up on 9950... :shy:

Creeping?? You're slower than Don Miller's mail truck!  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.