Cigarpage Smoking Deals today!!!

Started by Gustoff, 12/09/2016 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

Wicked discounts on Gurkhas! These babies are up to 93% off today!! Get 'em while you can!!!

http://www.cigarpage.com/

:barfonyou:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

sar127

Damnit! I actually fell for this one too! lol
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

I saw that!  It said as low as $1.99 a cigar.  They would have to pay me more than that!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

Too bad I'm on a buying freeze...
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Not a fan of ol' K. Hansotia and Gurkha.  Over-promise and under-deliver for the most part.  I've smoked a handful that were better than average, but on the whole as a brand they aren't what they want to be.  IMHO, I think they buy a bunch of seconds/non-sellers, re-label them, create some hip names and hope to rake in the $$.  I feel the same way about Gene Arganese.  Bunch of feckin' shysters! :fencing:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

shakinghorizons

That should be regular retail for those!

raize

Quoteshakinghorizons - 12/9/2016  8:39 PM

That should be regular retail for those!

Its actually not far off. The listed MSRP and the street price on these are so divorced from one another it's laughable. I can't imagine someone paying full price for these things. I don't think I have ever seen them offered without being deeply discounted below MSRP.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

Gustoff

I've actually not ever smoked a Gurkha... but I can't say I dont have a few in the humi... it's a cigar that everyone typically complains about, so I've avoided.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

MacMac

Never tried one. Never really heard anyone recommend them.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.