Curmudgeon Pass 2017

Started by DonM, 12/21/2016 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Curmudgeon Pass 2017'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

I worked on a start up list of cigars, what are you Bytches waiting on, a personal invitation?    :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

sar127

Must be nap time still
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

DonM

Quotesar127 - 12/21/2016  10:17 PM

Must be nap time still

Arrogant bastid :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

sar127

Don't forget the magnifying glass to help with reading the bands... :whistle:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

DonM

Quotesar127 - 12/21/2016  10:23 PM

Don't forget the magnifying glass to help with reading the bands... :whistle:

If I need help reading, I would ask Helen Keller for help you a$$ whipe! Get off my lawn, after you get done mowing it :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Ugh. this pass again??  Let me think about it.  

Hey, your a postman!  I might consider playing if you send me the $2.90 that the Post Office ripped me off on last week for a "Signature Required" fee I paid, and then you guys delivered the package and didn't get a damned signature!  Shyt, that's more money than my morning joe at Starbucks costs!  :angry:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

raize

you know you don't always have to be an a$$hole... our maybe you do... who knows...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2016  10:36 PM

Ugh. this pass again??  Let me think about it.  

Hey, your a postman!  I might consider playing if you send me the $2.90 that the Post Office ripped me off on last week for a "Signature Required" fee I paid, and then you guys delivered the package and didn't get a damned signature!  Shyt, that's more money than my morning joe at Starbucks costs!  :angry:

I told you last night I was sending you 290  .01$ stamps, what part of that didn't you understand?

:lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Quoteraize - 12/21/2016  7:40 PM

you know you don't always have to be an a$$hole... our maybe you do... who knows...

If you don't like it, stay off our f#cking lawn, it'll get watered without your help!
 :moon:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

raize

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2016  10:04 PM

Quoteraize - 12/21/2016  7:40 PM

If you don't like it, stay off our f#cking lawn, it'll get watered without your help!
 :moon:

your lawn is looking a bit dry. here, let me piss on it for you...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Cfickter

I can believe you had the balls to start another one!  Off course I don't believe you have balls anyway
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 12/22/2016  3:39 PM

I can believe you had the balls to start another one!  Off course I don't believe you have balls anyway

Well....I had the balls to accept you into the pass you old Bastid! :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

I will join only if you Bastids will keep your lousy kids off of my damn lawn.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

QuoteJackal - 12/22/2016  8:18 PM

I will join only if you Bastids will keep your lousy kids off of my damn lawn.

:angry:

What lawn, don't you have a water shortage out there in the Republic of Kalifornia? With all the water consevation, your shyt should be brown :cry:

You are in Jason!

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

Is the seed list you put together just an "example list" and you're going to actually start off with better stuff, or is that really the list  and you're just dumping your moochidor cigars into this?   :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/22/2016  10:32 PM

Is the seed list you put together just an "example list" and you're going to actually start off with better stuff, or is that really the list  and you're just dumping your moochidor cigars into this?   :confused:

Bruce, you are still No 1 :angry:

Hey, I liked that pic!

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

QuoteDonM - 12/22/2016  6:26 PM

What lawn, don't you have a water shortage out there in the Republic of Kalifornia? With all the water consevation, your shyt should be brown :cry:

Screw that, I will water my lawn whenever I damn well want to.

Water conservational hippies,

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

raize

QuoteJackal - 12/22/2016  9:49 PM

QuoteDonM - 12/22/2016  6:26 PM

Screw that, I will water my lawn whenever I damn well want to.

Water conservational hippies,

Don't let the hippie comment throw you.  Jackals "lawn" requires a growers license.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

McBryde

QuoteDonM - 12/22/2016  3:43 PM

Don, you know your wife keeps them in a jar and only lets you get them out once a year, you have now used up your time this year!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

raize

really? I had ask to join? I thought when you're a curmudgeon they just let you do it.  Grab them by the pus... oh wait,  different conversation.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

DonM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/23/2016  4:50 AM

Don, you know your wife keeps them in a jar and only lets you get them out once a year, you have now used up your time this year!

E

My balls are intact bastid :angry:

In your case, you prolly been cut off after having all them crumb snatchers keeping the Mrs busy nursing and coddling them instead of your manhood  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

McBryde

QuoteDonM - 12/23/2016  9:21 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/23/2016  4:50 AM

E

My balls are intact bastid :angry:

In your case, you prolly been cut off after having all them crumb snatchers keeping the Mrs busy nursing and coddling them instead of your manhood  :lmao:

How do you think we keep getting all these little crumb snatchers? She's still hard after it! :-0  :-0  :-0  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

Quoteraize - 12/23/2016  7:55 AM

really? I had ask to join? I thought when you're a curmudgeon they just let you do it.  Grab them by the pus... oh wait,  different conversation.

Really you think you are a curmudgeon?  Seems to me most of your comments just sound arrogant and asinine?  :blahblah:
Hey there ya go I just gave you an idea for your very own pass.  Your  :welcome:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

raize

Guess I'm just not as curmudgeonly as I wished I was. I guess I'll just stick to "lesser passes".  Sorry for getting on your lawn guys. I'll avoid it in the future.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.