CAO Amazon Basin and Iconic Recluse OTG Kanu #2 box split

Started by headfirst, 01/04/2017 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

I found a deal for the 2016 basin at $124/box of 18 and iconic at $120/box of 20.  The iconic is a really cool looking figurado with a pigtail cap, and got 4.5 stars from jackal.

I'd like to keep 4 or 5 of each.  If I buy them both it's free shipping to me so you'd only pay $6.80 shipping to you unless you're in the GWN.

Who's in?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

FYI Famous has the Amazon Basin at $108 w/free shipping.
I also found a promo code "20weloveyou" that shaves another 20% off
$87.16  :dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

You are welcome
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

Whoa, thanks Kent!  I guess never mind on this.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

The code is expired, otherwise I might have bit on this one... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

The Burn Ward

I use to think my cigar budget was nuts and it was but my guns and ammo budget is nutter butter. I've never had an amazon basin so I'd be up for a trade if anyone is interested, I'd like to try both releases but one or the other is fine.

The Burn Ward

Quoteheadfirst - 1/4/2017  9:54 AM

I found a deal for the 2016 basin at $124/box of 18 and iconic at $120/box of 20.  The iconic is a really cool looking figurado with a pigtail cap, and got 4.5 stars from jackal.

I'd like to keep 4 or 5 of each.  If I buy them both it's free shipping to me so you'd only pay $6.80 shipping to you unless you're in the GWN.

Who's in?

Smoked a draconian last week and was very impressed, I remember smoking the recluse a couple years ago and it was pretty darn good as well.

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 1/4/2017  11:37 AM

CG17 still gets you 17% off  :bigthumbs:

CAO is an exclusion
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/4/2017  9:32 PM

I use to think my cigar budget was nuts and it was but my guns and ammo budget is nutter butter. I've never had an amazon basin so I'd be up for a trade if anyone is interested, I'd like to try both releases but one or the other is fine.

I'd be up for a split or trade for a few  of the Basin's... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Jackal

I would buy in, but recently got a box of the Recluses and the Eight Legged Freaks pack.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

tgs679

@headfirst

This code worked : PC28S20

$87.16 box

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Gustoff

I'd be in for 5 or 6 if there is a split happening.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 1/5/2017  9:10 PM

Thanks tgs!  3 way split anyone?
Haven't done a split in awhile with you  Gary.I'm in if its still open . :-)

headfirst

Alright, Rich and Stephen we have a split, I'll order the box.
-Charles Spurgeon

The Burn Ward

Quotenirab - 1/5/2017  9:56 AM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 1/4/2017  9:32 PM

I'd be up for a split or trade for a few  of the Basin's... :biggrin:

I don't have any but would trade for some :biggrin:

headfirst

QuoteGustoff - 1/5/2017  8:51 PM

I'd be in for 5 or 6 if there is a split happening.

Justin, in case you're feeling cheated Stephen's PM beat you by about 2 minutes.  You may be able to engineer another split though...
-Charles Spurgeon

Gustoff

Not feeling cheated at all. I wouldn't mind giving them a try, but another deal of equivalent value will be around the corner! ... I mean... I'M HEART BROKEN and FEEL AS IF I WAS JUST DUPED!!! CURSE THIS SITE AND ALL THOSE THAT USE IT! ITS ALL TRUMPS FAULT!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

I'm still game for a split if anyone else is... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Gustoff

Quotenirab - 1/6/2017  12:44 PM  I'm still game for a split if anyone else is... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

I'd be down to split 3-ways. Or I'd entertain 2-way... someone else would have to be the splitter as I'm out of town for a few weeks.

~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

I can pick up a box if they are still available...you in Justin?

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Gustoff

Quotenirab - 1/6/2017  1:02 PM  I can pick up a box if they are still available...you in Justin?

Absolutely

~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

QuoteGustoff - 1/6/2017  1:08 PM

Quotenirab - 1/6/2017  1:02 PM  I can pick up a box if they are still available...you in Justin?

Absolutely

DONE!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  Discount code worked, but free shipping did not, so it was $6 extra...still a deal!

Checkout Process

Step 4 - YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Gustoff

Quotenirab - 1/6/2017  3:32 PM  
QuoteGustoff - 1/6/2017  1:08 PM  

Absolutely

DONE!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  Discount code worked, but free shipping did not, so it was $6 extra...still a deal!   Checkout Process   Step 4 - YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED

:bigthumbs: Another for the win! Let me know when/where/how much to pp you!!

~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.