What The.......

Started by DonM, 01/04/2017 10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

So it is no secret that Jason aka "raize"  took a heat round in the Curmudgeon Pass 2017.  I admit, I fired for effect.   So, with all of that in mind,
That didn't slow Jason down, and had to show me he didn't hold grudges.  I am thinking this shows that he has earned credibility in my book.  Thanks,
Jason.  I hope you got a nice mail box because You never know when that bytch is gonna take a hit  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

johncw

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

ninfiction

Awesome, nice job Jason! Don't totally cave to these old farts though, they need a little sht back once in a while.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

McBryde

Nice hit Jason, to a deserving old a$$hat!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

raize

QuoteDonM - 1/4/2017  1:22 PM

So it is no secret that Jason aka "raize"  took a heat round in the Curmudgeon Pass 2017.  I admit, I fired for effect.   So, with all of that in mind,
That didn't slow Jason down, and had to show me he didn't hold grudges.  I am thinking this shows that he has earned credibility in my book.  Thanks,
Jason.  I hope you got a nice mail box because You never know when that bytch is gonna take a hit  :biggrin:

My pleasure sir. Hope you enjoy. And if you guys start sending hit steel my way, I'll give the mail guy a heads up. Don't want him getting stuck in the kill zone if HE rounds start dropping...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

nirab

Well done Jason!!   :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ebernabe

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.