Tighten That Belt and Cinch That Girdle!

Started by gitfiddl, 01/07/2017 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Tighten That Belt and Cinch That Girdle!'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Put me in the line up last Dave.....I have a cigar for you :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

millarddj

I was gonna call time out from passes - and I suppose I kind of did, but for you Dave, I'll make an exception. :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

gitfiddl

nirab

I'm interested... :biggrin:...when you gonna post the seed cigars?
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

gitfiddl

Quotenirab - 1/9/2017  1:48 PM

I'm waiting on my next Thompson order!  No wait!  That was for Don's pass!

:biggrin:

gitfiddl

I'll get them posted tomorrow.

nirab

Quotegitfiddl - 1/9/2017  7:20 PM

I'm waiting on my next Thompson order!  No wait!  That was for Don's pass!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Just for that...I'm in!!  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

gitfiddl

Sorry guys!  I haven't forgotten.  It's just been a helluva week.  Family issues, our drummer's van got stolen with his drums and some of our gear in it, et cetera ad infitum.  I'll try to get the seed list up tonight.

gitfiddl

Guys, I'm sorry, but I've got to put this one on hold for the time being.  I'm sorry, but there's just too much going on for me too even get a list together.

nirab

Quotegitfiddl - 1/17/2017  8:30 PM

Guys, I'm sorry, but I've got to put this one on hold for the time being.  I'm sorry, but there's just too much going on for me too even get a list together.

You might want to delete the pass then, so someone else may put one up...just a thought...ouch! that hurt!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

DonM

Quotenirab - 1/24/2017  12:32 PM

You might want to delete the pass then, so someone else may put one up...just a thought...ouch! that hurt!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

:lmao:

Still looking for a girdle that will fit your F*! @$$ Dave?

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

So I guess this pass went.............nowhere :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Quotenirab - 1/24/2017  8:32 AM

:word:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Loosen that laptop and delete this pass pass... :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

05Venturer

It seems as though the belt and girdle have cinched around someones hands or laptop  :confused:  :lmao:
Kent

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 6/6/2017  10:55 AM

It seems as though the belt and girdle have cinched around someones hands or laptop  :confused:  :lmao:

Dave must of forgot his safe word!!  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.