Anarchist Pass bomb

Started by cavenbk, 01/12/2017 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavenbk

Emerson took it upon himself to start a little bomb package for me and include it in the Anarchist Pass as a little present for the birth of my wife and I's second child. Boy, did the guys really hit me good. When I opened the pass box today and saw the bomb in there I was honestly speechless. Thank You very much to everyone that added sticks to it! I greatly appreciate it. And I appreciate the friendships that I have gained here at CG over the last few years. You bunch of bastids really are great. Thank You again to the pass members for your generous gifts!!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ninfiction

I had totally forgotten about this until your post in the pass thread...I mean it was October when I had the pass. Congrats!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

raize

Quoteninfiction - 1/12/2017  10:43 PM

I had totally forgotten about this until your post in the pass thread...I mean it was October when I had the pass. Congrats!

Don't worry, you're not the only one that forgot about it.  At least the sticks have all picked up some extra age...
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

DRuff

Quoteraize - 1/12/2017  10:38 PM  
Quoteninfiction - 1/12/2017  10:43 PM  I had totally forgotten about this until your post in the pass thread...I mean it was October when I had the pass. Congrats!
Don't worry, you're not the only one that forgot about it.  At least the sticks have all picked up some extra age...

Boo frickin hoo

johncw

McBryde

Enjoy the sticks brother, and the new little one as well!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.