Ashton VSG"s

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 02/01/2017 11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Well it seems I've smoked through almost all my Ashton VSG"s :smoker: Looking to buy some or trade for. I'd rather buy from a Geek then order from a site as these are a lot better if they have sat for a little while. Let me know...shoot me a PM or post here I'm open to hear. Thanks! :biggrin:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

I'm looking for 4-5 VSG Torpedoes, if you happen across some of em, I'd be interested in a split. I smoke one a year on December 6th to remember one of my best buds ever, Big Jim, who passed away on that day five yrs ago. Smoked a VSG Torpedo that night when I heard the news, and have been doing that each year ever since... :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

benchjockey

I have 4 VSG Belicosos and 1 VSG Robusto. I'm open to a trade--even a blind trade--if one of you guys is interested.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

Quotebenchjockey - 2/2/2017  2:01 PM

I have 4 VSG Belicosos and 1 VSG Robusto. I'm open to a trade--even a blind trade--if one of you guys is interested.

Let Adam have first crack at this. If he passes, I'd be interested...although the Torpedo is what I'm really seeking... :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Sent you a PM Barry....Brian I'm down for a split as well I will keep my eyes out for a deal. I like the Pegasus size but I haven't met a VSG that I haven't liked :biggrin:

benchjockey

PM returned Adam.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

BewareDaPenguin

Any more takers? I'm still looking for a few more? :?: :biggrin:

DonM

If I had em I would be smoking them!  Great cigar, and buy them on occasion to fill the urge

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.