Great Service at Cigar Place

Started by appollo, 02/10/2017 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Received an order from cigar place this week an one of the 5 paks were wrong,the tag on the pkg.was right but the sticks inside were wrong.I emailed Jessica[she says hi to all the brothers]and in one day it was sorted out and the sticks I wanted were on the way and they threw in the ones they set by mistake.Its like a bomb from cigar place .I was also able to get ANOTHER 5 PAK to tag along with them at no freight charge.
  I find the customer service here  next to none,its beginning to be one of my go to sites as a brother from the GWN. :dancing:

ntanner

I have always been pleased with their service. They take care of the customer.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nirab

I've been buying from them since I discovered I like cigars...with stories like this, I shall continue to purchase from them... :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

BewareDaPenguin

Yeah that's great to hear, I've found that good customer service goes a long way in this industry. I think everyone has had a bad experience and it leaves a pretty bad taste in your mouth. I've paid more for sticks from a place I know has good customer service then the alternative. It is good to hear stories like this one :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Camshaft83

I've been very impressed by their customer service as well. Probably the best in the online cigar industry IMHO.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.