NCAA Braceket Challange?

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 03/12/2017 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Mike Casey used to run it but we improvised last year I believe didn't we? We might have to again. We've been using the ESPN bracket? Nirab did you set it up last year? I believe we just did winner take all 5-cigar entry? I guess we can gauge interest we have a couple days but if we get 10 people it would be worth it? Any suggestions or somebody want to head it up?
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

nirab

I did not head it up, can't remember if I participated last year or not...I'd play if someone puts it together... :-)
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

I'll get an official thread going tomorrow. There's always pretty good interest!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Quotemike.casey - 3/12/2017  11:00 PM

I'll get an official thread going tomorrow. There's always pretty good interest!

Cool man sounds good, I'll let my bro know as well...thanks :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Deener27

I would be down.

ESPN is the way to go.  They have the scoring worked out very well there.  1 Point per correct answer in the 1st round, 2 per game 2nd....you get the gist.  

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

johncw

Cool.. it will only take me about 90 seconds to fill out my bracket. I'm in.

Beegerply

I would like to play, Cigars Direct is not having theirs this year because of some FDA ruling.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.