What's in the mail Part VII

Started by 05Venturer, 03/13/2017 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Part VI is getting long
Thought I would fire up a new thread to showcase everyone's goodies
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Bought myself a box of Panacea Twisted Hitch Mauros for my Bday last week
My cigarpage deal on Le Bijou petite robustos showed up today
AND some Taylor Pork Roll from my good buddy Doug (Druff)  and a few bodyguards to keep it safe :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

Box split mail call yesterday, loved the packaging on these.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

Haven't been buying much of anything lately but had to try the DE & Caldwell collaboration All Out Kings. Fresh from Small Batch with a cutter and sticker.

Edit: Still have no idea why all my pics are turned when posted, they aren't saved that way.

toby2

Quoteninfiction - 3/16/2017  5:42 PM  Haven't been buying much of anything lately but had to try the DE & Caldwell collaboration All Out Kings. Fresh from Small Batch with a cutter and sticker.  Edit: Still have no idea why all my pics are turned when posted, they aren't saved that way.

wow! they look good but pricey little suckers!

ninfiction

Quotetoby2 - 3/16/2017  5:23 PM

Quoteninfiction - 3/16/2017  5:42 PM  Haven't been buying much of anything lately but had to try the DE & Caldwell collaboration All Out Kings. Fresh from Small Batch with a cutter and sticker.  Edit: Still have no idea why all my pics are turned when posted, they aren't saved that way.

Agreed, I hope they taste half as good as the hype.

appollo

Received these little beauties today.Can hardly wait to try them.

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 3/17/2017  4:23 PM

Received these little beauties today.Can hardly wait to try them.

Those are good, I really enjoy them.

toby2

Quoteninfiction - 3/16/2017  8:16 PM  
Quotetoby2 - 3/16/2017  5:23 PM  

Agreed, I hope they taste half as good as the hype.

that's how i found out. i saw them and had to have some until i saw the price. but then they are way cheaper than a mid-range cigar at a shop. i was on a trip the other day and paid over ten bucks for a JDN Black, a $3 cigar online at the most. at least the Reds are. it was an ok cigar BTW. the Reds are better IMO. 

toby2

all kinds of cheaper/good deals smokes and pipe fixins have come in lately but i thought i would share these.

wanted the corona but settled for these. these were hard to come up with. for me anyway.

DRuff

So Many Sticks

Those San Cristobal Revelation's in the mystic (Corona) vitola are very enjoyable sticks in my opinion. I purchased two boxes a year or so ago and still have a few left. They are quite Tasty! Enjoy!
The field mouse is fast but the owl sees at night..... ( Grandpa Chip, Talladega Nights)

Camshaft83

Sold my bike i haven't rode in a couple years to pay off some bills and treated myself to this. Going to use individual Tupperdors with Spanish Cedar planks in the bottom of them for the cigars. I'll post more pics when it's done.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

toby2

QuoteCamshaft83 - 3/28/2017  10:16 PM  Sold my bike i haven't rode in a couple years to pay off some bills and treated myself to this. Going to use individual Tupperdors with Spanish Cedar planks in the bottom of them for the cigars. I'll post more pics when it's done.

neat. i have the double door version and it works real well so far. i don't use mine for cigars but i haven't had a lick of trouble. i make plant based cheeses and age them in mine. if the power blinks the temp resets though.

bstessl

I'm late for this, But I won a 5'er from Kent (05Venture)and bought a 5'er from Bruce (Brlesq).  Both came in a timely fashion, unlike my post...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

tgs679

2 boxes of LP Dirty Rats
1 Box of LP Feral Flying Pigs

nwb

Been wanting to grab a box of these for a while.
Chief of Shaft

Jay'D

good stuff rolling in guys  :bigthumbs:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

appollo

Received my part of the box split from stogiedad today.Can hardly wait to try them.Love Crowned Heads.

appollo

Received these beauties from Flatbed today.Looking foreword to tring the Henshaw street.

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

klamm143

This thread.....makes me JEALOUS....and HUNGRY........and "in need of firing up another Churchill"  :smoker: ..............
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.