Costa Rican Sneak Attack

Started by nirab, 03/23/2017 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

I've been talking with John about carrying some of his cigars at The Cigar Vault. So, to twist my arm a bit, he decided to send out a nice Costa Rican bomb! He also included some wonderful Costa Rican coffee. Thank you brother John, I really appreciate the generosity, and will be placing an order soon. Jeff loves the Chaman, he wants to bring in a few boxes just for him, and more for sale!! Cheers brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Boom!!! He is one stand up geek!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang son!

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

appollo

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

amigodecigars

BRIAN, I wish you and Jeff the best and hope that opening day on April 1st will be fantastic.  Wish that I could be there. Tomorrow I will send you the artwork for the Cigar Vault cigar bands.  The coffee in Brian's photo is 100% Strictly Hard Bean with high acidity, great body and bouquet, with notes of chocolate and citrus.  If you are interested in buying some, you can send me a private message, or contact the cooperative in Costa Rica at; projas@coopedota.com  Another good company is www.dokaestate.com

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

klamm143

Whoever said it was better to give than receive - well, that person obviously never received a "Scoble Bomb / Costa Rican Attack Bomb" from John......

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................Cheers - clank - and tipping the ash for JOHN.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.