The GOOSE is loose.............

Started by klamm143, 03/24/2017 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

JMHO - A no miss combination - Grey Goose shots and most any stogie I can think of.

Dark full body high end smokes chased with THE GOOSE - enjoyed and preferred.

Dog Rockets flushed away with THE GOOSE if you must but definitely not desired - made tolerable only by THE GOOSE.

You see the pattern developing..........hummmmm.........must have something to do with THE LOOSE GOOSE.

:bow:  Bow to The GOOSE.

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

toby2

drink plenty of water today...... :biggrin:

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

tvolball

I think the goose made you loose
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Jackal

Goose and cranberry are awesome with Cameroon wrapped sticks.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

M82

Anybody hear anything from Kevin today ? I think that GOOSE and him had a late one last night.

klamm143

AAWWWWWWW...........it's nice to be missed??? Even if the Goose is not a factor. This past week I've been dealing with a family medical emergency - so I've been on the road between Raleigh and Winston-Salem ALOT.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

M82

Quoteklamm143 - 6/23/2017  6:14 PM

AAWWWWWWW...........it's nice to be missed??? Even if the Goose is not a factor. This past week I've been dealing with a family medical emergency - so I've been on the road between Raleigh and Winston-Salem ALOT.

Hope everything is OK Kevin. Take care...

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.