Happy Birthday Jack!!

Started by Kman, 04/24/2017 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman

A Happy 80th Birthday to fellow cigar enthusiast Jack Nicholson
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Joelala

"You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you, you lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Santiago's death while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!"
Joe

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

benchjockey

Jack's cool, even at age 80.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

klamm143

.....................Johnny's Home........................
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs...
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

prican_2000

LOL! and here i thought it was a Member of the forum named Jack!

I wanna be half as cool as Jack when I'm 80!
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.