Today's Smoke - May 2017

Started by benchjockey, 05/01/2017 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Started the month with a Partagas Black Label Magnifico
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Viaje Exclusivo Corona Gorda
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Edicion Limitada 2016 LC50
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

caveman17

Alec Bradley Lineage Gordo
...at some point...

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

benchjockey

Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project LE Northern Edition 2015

jagfandaddy

Rocky Patel Velvet Edition Toro
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

millarddj

Ashton Half Corona - delightful little morning cigar
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

StogieDad

Tatuaje Belle Encre Reserva
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jagfandaddy

Morning smoke Blenders Clearing House Toro Maduro
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

StogieDad

Crux Guild Robusto Extra
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

:smoker:   Victor Sinclair 55 Series Habano
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jagfandaddy

Afternoon smoke a Don Kiki Green Label Torpedo....not impressed
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

RyJ Vintage I got in a bundle from CI. I am coming back to cigars after a few years and used to really love the Reserva Real.  It was the first non-maduro I really liked.  I was wxcited to smoke another RyJ, but have been let down.  It was pretty spongy and even cracked aftee a while.  Is this just a bad stick from CI mail order?  Or is it not up to par with Reserva Real?  Or is my memory better than real life?
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Brlesq

La Aurora Preferidos Maduro Corona
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

StogieDad

La Aurora Preferidos Diamond Broadleaf Toro
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

benchjockey

Cfickter

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Edicion Limitada 2016 LC50
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

prican_2000

La Duena Belicoso
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

klamm143

Oliva - Nub Dub - 460 Brazilian (4 X 60)
Kevin R. Lamm

tjm0831

Drew Estate MUWAT Kentucky Fired Cured Just A Friend

05Venturer

Ashton VSG Torpedo earlier today at St. Croix Cigar Company
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.