CLOSED Anyone interested in a 5 finger bags(100ct) split?

Started by tgs679, 05/08/2017 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

CLOSED

This is a split for Five Finger Ziplock bags(100ct. bundles)

Looks like if we can get 10 total people to split a 1000ct. order I can split them up and ship to you for $10per 100ct bundle + $6.75 USPS Priority envelope. So $16.75 total per bundle, obviously we can figure out combined shipping for anyone who wants more than one bundle. If you are interested post up in the thread and I will add you to the list.  Also include in the post if you would be in if only five people join, please.

If we can only get 5 people in on this it will be $18.50 per bundle Shipped.

**UPDATE** Well since it has not gather much more interest I will close this at 5 people so it will be the $18.50 shipped per 100ct.

1. Tgs679

2. quickme

3. Vroomp

4. Deener27

5. klamm143

***ORDERED THESE THIS MORNING 5/11/17***

quickme

if you're willing to ship up to the GWN i'd be interested.

tgs679

Quotequickme - 5/8/2017  9:49 AM  if you're willing to ship up to the GWN i'd be interested.

PM me your Address and I will see what shipping costs are and PM you right back.

prican_2000

Any more information on the type of cigars????

sorry never done/heard of this before
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

quickme

Quoteprican_2000 - 5/8/2017  12:54 PM

Any more information on the type of cigars????

sorry never done/heard of this before

you can put any type of cigars you want in these 5 FINGER BAGS  :shy:

tgs679

Quoteprican_2000 - 5/8/2017  9:54 AM  Any more information on the type of cigars????   sorry never done/heard of this before

This is a split for 100ct bundle of 5 Finger ziplock bags 

prican_2000

Quotetgs679 - 5/8/2017  9:57 AM

Quoteprican_2000 - 5/8/2017  9:54 AM  Any more information on the type of cigars????   sorry never done/heard of this before

This is a split for 100ct bundle of 5 Finger ziplock bags 

ohhhhhhhhhh - Ziplock bags!!!!!!

So Sorry Engrish is not my 1st language. ;-)
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

Vroomp

Put me down for either 5/10 way split please~! :biggrin:

For some strange reason I am almost out......... :confused:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

tgs679

QuoteVroomp - 5/8/2017  3:52 PM  

Put me down for either 5/10 way split please~! :biggrin:

For some strange reason I am almost out......... :confused:  

Got you.

Deener27

5/10 split is fine by me.  Put me down for that.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

tgs679

QuoteDeener27 - 5/8/2017  4:48 PM  5/10 split is fine by me.  Put me down for that.

Got you.

klamm143

Count me in............5/10 would be fine either way.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

tgs679

Quoteklamm143 - 5/9/2017  12:21 AM  Count me in............5/10 would be fine either way.

you got it.

tgs679

I order  them this morning.  I will update the thread when I know timetable for you guys.

tgs679

Got the confirmation and tracking these are ground shipped so I guess early next week i'll start getting these out fellas

ninfiction

Good deal, if I hadn't bought a bundle a couple months ago I would have been in.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

tgs679

Tracking updated expected delivery is Thursday next week.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Here's the number for you............USPS..............9505 5122 8713 7131 1015 54
Kevin R. Lamm

tgs679

Landed on my doorstep today. gonna get these out today. I will have you guys tracking once i print up labels.

tgs679

tgs679

Deener27

Quotetgs679 - 5/18/2017  2:51 PM

These are in the hands of USPS now.

Much appreciated.  Quick and easy.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.