"Sir Rob's" Chivalry

Started by Cap10_Morgan, 05/22/2017 08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap10_Morgan

Looks like Saurabh (sar127) was a busy man after a great herf last week.  I saw Deener got bombed this weekend (after being on same herf) while I was out of town.  Today, I asked my son to make sure to check the mail because I was expecting a package of cigars I purchased from another geek and he said there was a package in the mail.  Imagine my surprise when I get home and find out it wasn't the package I was expecting, but instead Sir Rob had blown up my son!    :-0

Thank you so much!   :bow: These look like some tasty smokes!  Can't wait to smoke all of em, including some I've never heard of! I had to research these to find out what they are.  Even submitted a new cigar to the DB for the Cubo.  Really excited about this as I've told many people, my favorite thing about smoking cigars is just the incredible variety and exploring all the different cigars out there.  This is amazing!

photo 20170522_190319_zpsuh8wtn7w.jpg
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sar127

U mentioned you liked variety so I got you a couple of my favorites. Enjoy!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

M82

Very nice !

Cap10_Morgan

Quotesar127 - 5/22/2017  10:12 PM

U mentioned you liked variety so I got you a couple of my favorites. Enjoy!

Absolutely!  To me, it's the best thing about cigars.  No 2 taste the same.  I love lighting up a new cigar, not really knowing what I'm going to get and just enjoying the trip it takes me on.  Looks like I have quite the journey ahead.  I bow to you, Sir Rob!   :bow:  :thanx:
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

klamm143

:thumbsup: Way to goooooooooooooooooooo   :thumbsup:  :rocker:   :bigthumbs:
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

appollo

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

headfirst

This is why CG is the best, great people, nice one Rob!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

1029henry

:bigthumbs:
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Deener27

I just caught the Sir Rob.  Looks like a really nice haul.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.