Oliva Special @ Famous

Started by Camshaft83, 05/23/2017 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camshaft83

Just bought a box of Melanio Coronas for 50 bucks and free shipping. Going to be my smokes for this coming winter. Lots of other great deals too.

https://www.famous-smoke.com/promo/0523?emk=EMW5054&utm_source=TuesdaySale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Oliva40p&utm_content=EMW5054
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

klamm143

NICE..........thanks for the "heads up".
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

Anyone got any codes for Famous for anything? free shipping? % off?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

toby2

i don't think i've ever smoked a bad Oliva.

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 5/24/2017  8:00 AM

i don't think i've ever smoked a bad Oliva.

Just goes to show again that we have different tastes! I can't say I have had an Oliva and said to myself, I need more of these!

toby2

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/24/2017  10:32 AM  
Quotetoby2 - 5/24/2017  8:00 AM  i don't think i've ever smoked a bad Oliva.
Just goes to show again that we have different tastes! I can't say I have had an Oliva and said to myself, I need more of these!

as an everyday/work budget smoke they are pretty good. the construction is always well done. i'm a fan of the Serie V #4 (i hoard these) and the Melanio. 

shakinghorizons

Quotetoby2 - 5/24/2017  12:07 PM

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/24/2017  10:32 AM  
Quotetoby2 - 5/24/2017  8:00 AM  i don't think i've ever smoked a bad Oliva.

as an everyday/work budget smoke they are pretty good. the construction is always well done. i'm a fan of the Serie V #4 (i hoard these) and the Melanio. 

I will completely agree with you on the construction aspect!

sambadave

katman1 code is for about 20% off orders over 75.  as I recall

Deener27

Quotesambadave - 5/25/2017  1:14 PM

katman1 code is for about 20% off orders over 75.  as I recall

Gave it a shot.  Code was invalid.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

sambadave

sorry my bad, the code is katman and the discount is 15%  only works for orders over $75.

Deener27

Quoteheadfirst - 5/25/2017  1:54 PM

CG17 not working?

No, it was the katman code that samba had.  We got it worked out.  Honestly the CG17 code is a bit of a better deal, but I will take what I can get.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

st_andrew

I would agree with you.  I have collected numerous models of Oliva cigar and enjoyed all of them.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.