Thinning the herd sale - DONE

Started by headfirst, 06/01/2017 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

Take a look at my humidor, prices are there.  Shipping not included (unless you clear me out!)

I may add to it as we go, I'll post when I do.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

klamm143

PM Sent as well..........
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Deener27

PM'ed.  Glad we can help.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

klamm143

Gary - You need a internet secretary to funnel all these PM's blitzed back at 'ya.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Seriously!  Appreciate it though, means more box split proposals later from me! :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

headfirst

Humidor updated, pending stuff is removed.
-Charles Spurgeon

klamm143

............The incredible shrinking list............
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Check your PP ....(LMAO - sounds like a urine test request)....Funds should be there.         Thanks Gary.
Kevin R. Lamm

Deener27

Quoteklamm143 - 6/2/2017  11:36 AM

Check your PP ....(LMAO - sounds like a urine test request)....Funds should be there.         Thanks Gary.

:lmao:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Quoteklamm143 - 6/2/2017  12:36 PM

Good on both fronts! :biggrin:
-Charles Spurgeon

headfirst

Found some other stragglers in the herd:  AB mundial, Uncle Lee, some Padilla...
-Charles Spurgeon

klamm143

Time for Round 2????..................Check the PP - Again..........................LMAO.
Kevin R. Lamm

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Hot Stuff x

Take a look at my Humidor, she's the only one I've got
It's not much of a humidor, I never seem to get a lot

Take a jumbo across the water
Like to see Havana
See the fields in Pinar del Rio
I'm hoping it's going to come true
But there's not a lot I can do

Could we have a cigar after breakfast
Mummy dear, Mummy dear
They got to have 'em in Texas
Cos everyone's a millionaire

I'm a winner, I'm a sinner
Do you want my autograph
I'm a boozer, what a smoker
I'm foisting my smokes upon you
While there's nothing better to do

Don't you look at my humidor
She's the only one I got
Not much of a humidor
Never seem to get a lot
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

headfirst

Da da da dum, dah dah dah dah da dum...
-Charles Spurgeon

klamm143

:dancing:

WELL SIR…………..GARY did it again!!!

Last month GARY was “Thinning  the  Herd” by offering up some sticks for purchase. GARY was being flooded with Email and PM’S  and I was having trouble getting a list together with him – so I sent him a PM and said how about  I just send you (?) amount of funds and you pick me out some sticks. Basically he hit me blind, and hit me he did. At that time, we discussed doing it again. WELL – WE DID. And this time GARY hit me like a hammer. 19 sticks for (?) amount of cash. CASH WELL SPENT FELLAS – CASH WELL SPENT. I’ll try and post up a list or pics in the next few days. UNTIL THEN – you will just have to linger in envy. GARY is SOLID folks.

:dancing:  

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Here's the haul..................more than I bargained for..................THANK YOU GARY.
Kevin R. Lamm

Olddog

What a great looking selection!!!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.