Stick this in your pipe and smoke it!

Started by Cap10_Morgan, 06/12/2017 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap10_Morgan

I recently picked up a pipe and was looking for suggestions on where I could buy a decent sampler online.  (All samplers for pipe tobacco seem to be a sample of all one brand, or all one type of tobacco)  Kent (05Venturer) reached out said he would send me a few samples.  Went to check the mail today, but it blew up in my face!  Along with 5 bags of tobacco were 3 awesome cigars.  Thanks, Kent!  Can't wait to smoke it all!

photo 20170612_161319_zps989dyrrw.jpg

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

Now thats what I call a sampler. :thumbsup: Well done Kent.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

ntanner

Nice one. Is that Coyote Classic green colored? Kent, are you sending out home grow again?:biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

MacMac

Great bomb! I haven't smoked my pipe in about 25 years. I may have to break it out! Happy smoking?
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ninfiction

Nice bomb! Kent is good peeps.....I think that's what the kids say.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Camshaft83

That is a great pipe tobacco bomb. Way to go Kent!  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.