Domenico Cigars

Started by akira, 03/09/2010 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akira

Anyone ever try any of these?  There aren't any reviews.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Haven't heard or seen anything yet.  From the website, it doesn't look like they have really entered the US market  :confused:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

One of those presedente's would be awesome!
:bigthumbs:  :biggrin:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

akira

How about any Don Lucas Cigars?  Again, no reviews in the DB.  Thanks.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Where are you finding these, Mike?   :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

akira

:biggrin: I've been tooling around the web trying to find info on some places to see down in the DR.  Here's another one for you - L'Torpedo Cigars.  These aren't even in our DB.  I'd add them, but I can't find good enough information yet.  I guess I'll have to do my recon work while I'm down there.

nwb

Quoteakira - 3/10/2010  1:49 PM

I guess I'll have to do my recon work while I'm down there.

Definitely sample any local cigars you can get your hands on - might be some hidden gems.  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

akira

I definitely plan on trying as many as possible.   :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.