CH Angel's Anvil 2017 to Buy or Trade

Started by appollo, 06/30/2017 03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Big CH fan and have some 2015 and 2016 looking to buy or trade for 3-5 of the 2017.If any of the brothers can hook me up send me a message. :-)

ninfiction

lol you ruined the surprise, I was going to send a couple with our box split. I know you're a CH fan so...By the way, it's set to arrive on Wednesday because of the 4th holiday down here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Sorry about that but I can act like I never asked,If you would like to trade for a couple ISOM or whatever .I can open up the vault for you to take a look otherwise we can leave it at that.it still would make me a very happy camper. :dancing:

Brlesq

Quoteninfiction - 6/30/2017  5:39 PM

lol you ruined the surprise, I was going to send a couple with our box split. I know you're a CH fan so...By the way, it's set to arrive on Wednesday because of the 4th holiday down here.

Good on you, Brian!  
 :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 6/30/2017  4:49 PM

Sorry about that but I can act like I never asked,If you would like to trade for a couple ISOM or whatever .I can open up the vault for you to take a look otherwise we can leave it at that.it still would make me a very happy camper. :dancing:

We can discuss it next week when the other stuff shows up. I might have some other stuff you'd enjoy or have been looking for.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

sar127

Nice! I really enjoyed the 2017. Let us know how it compares to the older ones in your opinion!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.