Hey it's another pass...but it's my first time being a mod

Started by ninfiction, 07/07/2017 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Hey it's another pass...but it's my first time being a mod'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

I've added a few more "budget' cigars. You are responsible for determining prices for your puts and takes. Please no Gurkha, their pricing structure is s**t and that makes for unfair valuations.

If you have questions about values of puts and takes just shoot me a PM and I'll help.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

I will have the seed list up tonight. The goal is to get this started by the end of the month.

Any questions just let me know.

nirab

I'd like to play, request sent. If accepted, I'd like to request being the last recipient if possible...just because!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

Set the seed list...I guess the low is in the $7-8 range, couple lower, mostly higher. If you guys want to reconsider that's cool, just PM me. Otherwise you're all in.

appollo

Request sent.Glad to be part of your first pass. :-)

ninfiction

Quoteappollo - 7/7/2017  6:36 PM

Request sent.Glad to be part of your first pass. :-)

You're in!

klamm143

I'll play if you agree to throw a few weeks of the fantasy league....lol. Count me in - sending request now.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ninfiction

Looking for a few more participants...don't make me beg.

klamm143

NICE LOOKING LIST BROTHER..............I'm looking forward to this one.
Kevin R. Lamm

ninfiction

Great group of guys for this one. There's still room, but I'm thinking I'll try to get this shipped out on Monday.

klamm...your fantasy team is on a terror.

ninfiction

Box is headed out on it's journey tomorrow(Tuesday). Enjoy!

ninfiction

We've got a late addition guys.

I added LarryPM to the pass and put him after Eric - ebernabe and before Kevin - klamm143.

I had added a list of participants in the box so this will be a change to the list, also pm'd Eric with a heads up to send to Larry instead of Kevin.

Larry, you'll send to Kevin and then it'll continue on as planned.

Thanks guys!

Deener27

Box is on the way to our next contestant.  Thanks for letting me play!

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

johncw

There are a couple of weeks in Aug and Oct that I'll be out of town for work. I'll let you know if it looks like I'll be up during that time as it all gets closer.

ninfiction

Quotejohncw - 7/31/2017  3:52 PM

There are a couple of weeks in Aug and Oct that I'll be out of town for work. I'll let you know if it looks like I'll be up during that time as it all gets closer.

Thanks for the heads up John

ninfiction

Added another member. tfkirk - Thomas has joined. I placed him after klamm143 - Kevin. Thomas is in PA so I figured might as well stick him with the rest of you out there.

Thomas will send to Chadboskie - Chad.

If one of you could scribble on the list I included I would appreciate it, those affected have been sent pm's too.

Thanks guys!

tfkirk

Thanks ninfiction looking forward to the pass.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.