CC Cigar Store in Bahrain????

Started by McBryde, 07/08/2017 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I've got a buddy over in Bahrain that is in the military and is looking for a good cigar shop, does anyone know of any that sell real cc's there? It's a long shot I know, but thought I'd ask for him. Or know how to find out if there is a place there?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

ninfiction

According to this there is a La Casa del Habano. Only one way to find out I guess.

https://www.fazcowll.com/copy-of-house-of-havana

This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

So why don't a couple of us get some cigars to E, to send over? I'm in, anyone else?

If need be, I can handle the shipping!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

QuoteCfickter - 7/8/2017  4:16 PM  

So why don't a couple of us get some cigars to E, to send over? I'm in, anyone else?

If need be, I can handle the shipping!

Sounds like a plan..........I can put together a 5'er (or 2 - 3 etc) Heck - ninfiction can attest to the fact that I can't count!!!!  Let me know if we do this - who to send stuff to - whatever???

Shoot me a PM if you need to. 

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

McBryde

I'll ask him if he has any other military buddies he smokes with over there. He is mediumly new to cigar smoking, still figuring out what all he likes. I bombed him with about 10-15 sticks before he got deployed 4 months ago, and he had just bought some big Rocky Patel sampler as well. When I talked to him today, he said he has 2 of the ones left I sent him. It would be cool to put something together for him to surprise him.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.