2009 Camacho Liberty Box Split - Place your Order

Started by wescat, 03/13/2010 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

Les' post: http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=4694.0 got me to thinking, we should buy a box of 2009 Camacho Liberty's and split it amongst any CG's interested before they are all gone. The 2010 Liberty is out, so the 09's will soon dry up. I'm willing to purchase the box and split it up. Stick cost should be in the $11-13 range. I'd sell them for what they cost, plus your shipping, minimum order of 2. Payment would be Paypal or money order. Anyone interested?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Hot Stuff x

I'll split.   The box on Cigarbid is only up to about $192.  What's the best online price you've seen?  I think the lowest I saw was about $250.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

I'd definitely be in for two.  And like Les said, you may be able to pick them up for a little less on Cigarbid.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

ratboy

akira

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

wescat

Quoteakira - 3/13/2010  10:57 AM

Cigarbid has them on today's quickies

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=863951

It is currently at $112.

Thanks Mike, got it.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

wescat

OK, Les wants 10; Nathan wants 2; Richard wants 5 and Jason wants 2-5. Who else wants in? There are 3 boxes (60 cigars) currently up on Cbid, so there's plenty of room for more wants here. Let me know!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Hot Stuff x

Quotewescat - 3/13/2010 6:40 AM OK, Les wants 10;

I only really want about 3.  I didn't put a number up in my first post becuase I wanted to see if anyone else got in. 

LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

wescat

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/13/2010  6:28 PM

Quotewescat - 3/13/2010 6:40 AM OK, Les wants 10;

I only really want about 3.  I didn't put a number up in my first post becuase I wanted to see if anyone else got in. 

OK Les, no problem.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

I just bought a box, they'll be $10.25 per, plus shipping. Let me know your firm counts please. Is everyones snail mail address up to date?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Jackal

Mine is up to date.  Put me down for three.  If supplies are low, then drop me down to two.

:thanx:

Hot Stuff x

Quotewescat - 3/13/2010 6:40 AM OK, Les wants 10; Nathan wants 2; Richard wants 5 and Jason wants 2-5. Who else wants in? There are 3 boxes (60 cigars) currently up on Cbid, so there's plenty of room for more wants here. Let me know!

One of those boxes on cbid is an empty chest.

LES

nwb

I'll take 3 for that price.  My address is accurate as well.  Thanks!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

southernpacifico

I'll take 3, my address is correct  too.

:thanx:
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

ratboy

my snail mail listing is correct. Where should I send the payment?

Thanks for doing this!

Dave S.

George Armstrong Custer

wescat

QuoteDave S. - 3/14/2010  12:59 PM

Kevin, am I in or out on this?

Dave, you are in, just say how many you want.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Dave S.

Kevin, I'd like up to 5, but I think I was the last one in, so I'll take what's available, up to 5.  Can you advise me of the number?

I assume we sent payment to your PO box?

George Armstrong Custer

wescat

Thank you to all that are participating in this 2009 Camacho Liberty box split. A little clarification: I have one box bought, per stick costs will be $10.25. I will ship everything via USPS priority mailers. Shipping Costs: Three cigars or less, $5. Four cigars or more, $11. If anyone feels that these shipping costs are unacceptable, please suggest another method. All cigars will ship in their coffins. I prefer to sell all 20 cigars, as I already have plenty of 2009 Liberty's. I'm in this for the chest and the esprit de corps. I prefer payment via PayPal, sent to my listed email address. If you prefer to pay me via hard money, send a USPS money order to my listed snail mail address. I should receive this box about 3/23/10, and will ship your cigars that week, as long as I have received payment. Since there were three boxes of these selling this weekend on Cbid, I have not restricted anyones requested # of cigars, I just figured that I'd adjust supply to demand. But unless I get a lot of requests this evening, I'll just buy one box. The current split counts are:

Les (hot stuff x): 3
Nathan (nwb): 3
Richard (ratboy): 5
Jason (jackal): 3
David (dave s): 3
Jerry (southernpacifico): 3

So, full payment amounts (cigars plus shipping) are: 3 cigars, $35.75; 5 cigars, $62.25
Please send me a PM confirming your count and how you will pay. Thank you !

Oh, and I've never done this before, never been in a pass, etc. If there are better ways, or etiquette/protocol to be followed, please advise.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Dave S.

A Cigar Geeks  :thanx:  to Kevin for all his work on this!!!

:bigthumbs:

George Armstrong Custer

southernpacifico

Kevin,
Thanks and I will send payment for 3 by PayPal to your email address.

Jerry
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

BlackIrish

Sorry I'm slow. If there are any left I'll take 2-3.  If not no worries
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

I was down for 3, but if you need one of those so that Eddie can get in, make mine 2.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.