Prohibition Broadleaf

Started by headfirst, 08/02/2017 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

$80/jar on cigarpage, one of the few RP I've been wanting to try.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

I only smoked one of these, but it was very good.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

I saw those, I don't think I would make it through a jar anytime soon, but the Broadleaf was a really good smoke.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

Man thats a really good cigar. And a great story behind it.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

BewareDaPenguin

I bought a Jar when they came out and I really like them. A few months rest n they are smoking really good. There's not many RP"s I would recommend but this one is a good stick, I didn't expect the price to fall on them so soon as this IMO is a good RP. The jar is cool it's decorated with loose tobacco and it's like a old mason style boot legger jar, I'd def recommend at that price :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

McBryde

Quoteheadfirst - 8/2/2017  4:34 PM

$80/jar on cigarpage, one of the few RP I've been wanting to try.

I'm actually going to bite on this to try these. I'd be willing to do a split on them with someone. It'd be $39.86 plus shipping for 8 sticks. I think they should all fit in a small flat rate box.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

MacMac

I smoked one of these and rated it average.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

headfirst

QuoteMacMac - 8/3/2017  9:26 PM

I smoked one of these and rated it average.

I saw that Joe.  Seemed to me like maybe you caught a bad one, at least that's what I'm hoping!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

McBryde

Any takers on a split?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.